Chapter Six - A Taste Of The Past

The guy jumped off you, with the sound of Colby's flustered pissed voice."Get out of our house now." He says to the man on the ground, "Would you stop! Your ruining my night." Colby locks the door and walks up to you hes now over top of you with his hands on your hip. "I don't like you kissing other guys" "neither does my brother and mother." "I know I have an affect on you doll, I can tell on how your eyes dilate when I look into your eyes." He goes to kiss you but you whisper in his ear, "how about you leave." He smirks "come on let's have some fun" "No." "Seriosuly. Your no fun at all." He says backing up "I am it's just this isn't right Colby, I can't go behind his back like this. He's done so much for me, I can't betray his trust just for you. Cause hes the only one I can trust, I can talk too. I can't lose him." "He wouldn't find out" "I'm done with you. Your being a cocky asshole, you don't respect woman to save your life" you say getting up from your bed  "like get out of my life!"

It's been 2 weeks, haven't heard much from Colby other than Good morning & Good night. I kinda miss his arrogant face, and his piercing eyes. But it's what had to be done. Everyone keeps asking why I won't do anything with Colby, I think my brother caught on that something happened. Cause he makes weird faces at Colby and I. There's gonna be a huge arty tonight at Kians and J.C.'s place. A gated in place so we wont get busted, I need to find a dress.

You walk down the stairs cause everyones calling your name, "what do you guys want I'm trying to get ready." You look at Colby his button button down shirt that opened just above his chest. It fit around his muscular arms and tucked into black ripped jeans with a gucci belt. He looked up to you looking at him and he smirked, you rolled your eyes at his arrogant smile. "You ready" says Aryia "yeah of course" You say putting on black heels. "Okay everyone in the car" Aryia says and everyone goes outside, so you thought.

Someone walks before you tighing up your heels, "you look good" you look up to see Colby "you don't look too bad yourself Brock" it was awkward silence staring at eachother "look I'm sorry, for everything that happened from the time you came till now. I'm an asshole I know." "Cocky arrogant asshole. I won't accept your apology until you call yourself that." "No I'm not doing it." "Okay than bye." "Fine I'm a cocky arrogant asshole. Happy?" He said sarcastically "very." You say laughing walking to the car.

You got to Kians and J.Cs and it was packed. You stayed at the counter and drank "what's a pretty lady like you alone at a party" you turn around to Kian. "Hi Kian I don't know if you remember me from high school" "oh right Aryias lil sister" "yea.." way to ruin things by calling me lil sister, hes actually cute though. "I need some fresh air, wanna come?" "Sure" you say holding his hand, you sat on a bench watching the fog rise up from the pool and hot tub.

You looked inside to see Colby watching you closely with 3 girls all over him, he just stared at you. You rolled your eyes in disgust, "so hows the party" Kian asks "fine just wish I was in the mood for a party." "Boy problems?" "Not really.." you say as you look at Colby making out with a girl. Kian comes close to you realising your cold, but you kissed him.

Than you felt someone pull him away with force. "Don't ever lay a hand on her, got it." "SERIOUSLY CO-" he pulls you inside to a bathroom. A far away love song played. "Seriously Colby your just about pissing me off, all this shit on 'dont touch her' lemme live my god damn-" you stopped noticing Colbys letting you talk for once. "Why. Why. Just why, I push you away so many times Colby. But yet we're here" you look around Colby's pink eye it's healing from when you punched him. "I don't like you with other people other than me, I wanna touch you, feel you. But your forbidden, why do you half to be Aryia's out of everyones sister. He would fuckin beat my ass." You walk up to colby facing the other wall. He pushes you against the other wall, his hands wrapped around your neck and you choked up. "You and this whole thing makes me mad." he spit out "Well why don't we play a game, Our Little Game."

He looked at you confused, you smirked as you turned over and pushed him against the wall. "So we act like a serect couple, do what couples do, secret kisses, dates and stuff. But the first person to fall in love loses." You say as he looks you up and down. "Okay. Game on." He says with his devilish smirk. He kissed you, it fired up your body. Till your phone rang and you jumped back. "Hello?" "Where are you y/n, why is it so quiet? Have you seen Colby at all" Kat said nervously. "I'm with a guy right now.. I saw Colby in the corner with 3 girls a few minutes ago." You say hesitantly "ya know what, I will say it. Everyones told me not to, but fuck it. Would you and Colby just fuck already! I get it you got hurt so many times, Colby got hurt once. Believe it or not he has a heart, he cares. You half to give him a reason to care, his last girlfriend f-" Colby grabs your phone "Goodbye Kat." "WHAT OH M-" He hanged up.

You looked at Colby, and rolled your eyes "Seriously. Now she knows I was with you." He stares at you with a smile "She doesn't know why, well just say we were planning a youtube video." You roll your eyes at him. Your phone rang again "Hello." "Y/n, get Colby and get out of here now. Colby will bring you home safely, he will protect you okay." Aryia said fast and furiously "Aryia? Whats wrong?" "Y/n just get home now." Colby looked at you "okay as long as you go too." You hung up the phone. Colby looked at you worried, you can tell how his eyes change to different colours of blue by his emotion.

You guys went out the back door and saw a bunch of guys surrounding the place. "The fuck" Colby says "That guy has a gun, Colby." You look at him scared "shhh it'll all be okay." He says rubbing your arm. "So well half to run." "Colby are your fucking crazy!" "Don't swear at me young lady." "Your not my father." "I could be" he smirks "stop. This is a life or death situation" "okay okay." Colby stands up and walks up to them. Your silently freaking out, he puts his hands behind his back and signals you to run. So you do and Colby starts knocking everyone out that he was talking to, till you ran into someone. "Fuck why are you standing in the middle if the walk way." "Still a little spit fire I see." "Huh?" You look up at Bryce, one of the many guys who broke you. "Bryce." "Your looking good in the dress like you normally do." "I need to go." "No." "What do you mean no" "Makeout with me." "I can't" "I thought your little bad girl reputation would like it." "I- I cant" "you got a boyfriend." "No" "than kiss me" "Bryce I can't." "You dont love me anymore." "I GOT OVER YOU BRYCE." "Oh really, thats why you still get nervous when I'm near you" Bryce pushes you against the wall and puts his hand on the wall leaning over you. He tucked one side of your hair behind your ear "your still pretty and it's been what 4 years. You still look young baby girl" "Bryce I'm serious" "so am I" he kissed you, it doesn't feel how Colby does. Colby feels right, Bryce is a taste of the past. Why did you keep the kiss going. who knows why.

You heard someone walk up to you, "get off her" Bryce backs away from you, Colbys face full of cuts. "Why big guy" "Cause if you touch her I'll touch you." "Woahoo fiesty are we" "back off Bryce I've told you a thousand times." "Fine whatever go." You walk away with Colby. You go into his car and it's a silent ride home no words not even a single glare.