Chapter Five - The Night Sky

You pushed away, as you knew this wasn't good. "Sorry im not thinking straight" Colby says "Maybe I punched you a little too hard" you jokingly said. You both than laughed "well your all good now" "oh yeah thanks, sorrys for scaring you like that. I should've told you I was home." "That's all okay." You awkwardly stepped back for him to get off the counter. "Well goodnight" he says walking out the door.

Its now 7am, they just came through the door. Aryia walks right up to you, "anything happen last night well i was gone" "what do you mean" he looks at Colby whos behind you "no." You say right away. "Thats not what i heard"

You look at Colby confused and back to Aryia, "what do you mean" "Colby told me" you look at colbu right away "what did he tell you!" "Woah woah calm down, you punched him in the a face and he cut himself off glass and you helped him." "Ohh yeah" you stare at Colby who sirked at you. "Crazy night.." you say drinking your coffee.

You went to your room, and got changed into grey sweats and blue hoodies. It's raining out so there's nothing much to do. You walk out to the livingroom, and everyones watching a movie. "Mind if I join?" "No sit down" you walk over to the love seat and sit down. "Seriously to all the boys I loved before" you start laughing "this is amazing grown men watching this!" "Hey im secure" sam says actually muscular you rolled your eyes laughing, till you got a text. "Whos textin ya? Your boyfriend" Aryia says "wait you have a boyfriend?" Colby says "you really believe I would have a boyfriend" you say laughing. You look at the message, its from your old friend Shea

Shea- Hey heard your in my town! We should hangout at the mall today:)

You- Omgg yas we should! What times good for you?

Shea- Meet you at your place in 10? Wear something hot were going clubbing after!!

You- Okay!!

You run up the stairs not giving the boys an explanation, and grab a royal blue sparkly dress.

You posted: Just goin out;)
1.2million likes- 102.4 k comments- 6000 shares

Comments:
taras.webber: with who Colby?
Bxtchmulti: yass
Yoyobo: Anyone love this girl as much as me?!
Prettybig;): Hottttt

You walk downstairs and Aryia pauses the tv "and where are you going like that" all eye contact was on you, even Colbys. Than the door bell rang, you ran to the door "don't you dare go out that door y/n" Aryia yells. Shea starts laughing "wow still being over protective are we Aryia" Shea walks in with a black dress exactly like yours. "Well I half to say especially when it evolves you" he says with a chuckle "I mean your not wrong" they all laughed "remember when you caught me and y/n va-" "Anyways ready to go" you say cutting her off "y'all aren't going anywhere, until you introduce everyone."

You rolled your eyes at Colbys comment, "Shea meet Colby" you say pissed "Woah have y'all hooked up yet?" You looked at her in disgust "No." "Oh my god really, he looks a lot like the guys you normally hook up with." Shea says smirking at Colby, you stand infront of her. "Your not going near her Colby" you say rolling your eyes "How do you know I haven't already got to her, variably" you stare at colby and he stares at you. "Your an ass" you say walking out the door. He chuckles "thank you doll"

You get in her car, "All I half to say is the sexual tension you guys have is strong." You look out the window pissed "no. Colby is just one of those guys." "One of those guys, you mean the ones who you fall for" "shut up, it's not happening. Plus my brother warned me and that I know hes bad." "But he still pulls you in." "Can we talk about something else" "okay about how you so lied that something never happened between you two." "I'm not even answering that." "Something did happen! What was it." "Nothing" "wow. I guess I will never tell you about any cute guys" "We kissed okay!We kissed, that's it. It was this morning at 2am, we both heard a noise and it was just him and me home. He cut himself, I may have punched him in the eye.. I brought him to the bathroom and fixed his cut. He kissed me and I pulled away of course. But its the fact of how different he was this morning, he wasn't an as he was a normal human." "YOU KISSED HIM! How did it feel" "it felt like a kiss okay. It was nothing special" "whatever your no fun till you drink" you both laugh as you walk into the mall.

You shopped for hours and hours, found a bunch of clothes. Its now 5 o'clock time to go clubbing. You walked in with Shea and a guy came up to you. "Wanna dance" "I want a drink first" he takes you to the bar and you drink a few shots and you start dancing with him. It's been a while and Shea comes up to you, "it's time to go y/n." "I'm bringing this guy home" you all get into the car, you walk into the house making out with him. "Seriosuly y/n" "what Colby can do it but when its me I cant." Colby rolls his eyes at you. You go up to your room and make out for an hour, till someone barged into your room. "Get the fuck off of her." He said with anger and dark eyes like the night sky.