Chapter Seven - Leaving

You got home, and no one completely no one home. You look at colbys bloody knuckles and said "Colby" he ignores you. "Fine don't talk to me, but just come with me." He fallows you to your room and you grab first aid. He layed on your bed, you climbed over top of him, knees on both sides of his torso. He didn't even look at you than. You grabbed ointment and started cleaning his straight face, you could tell it hurts him by his squintining facial expression.

You finished his face and grabbed his hand, it's bigger than yours. He clenched his knuckles as you cleaned them, and you put ice on them. "Do you want to change?" You say in a low soft tone "No." He said spittingly, you went to your closet and grabbed a oversized sweatshirt and short shorts. You climbed into your bed and layed on the other side. "We don't talk about Bryce with anyone. Don't tell anyone I saw him." You say low and clear "Whatever" he says annoyed, you rise from the bed "what is wrong with you Colbs. One second I'm on your goodside than the next I'm on your cold side. I didn't do anything wrong!" He didn't answer, "fine don't answer me again Dr. Hyde, I need some fresh air." You go to the second level and climb out the window onto the roof.

Its a stary night, you can barely remember that you don't know if your brothers safe or not. You just got lost in the stars, than you saw someone come up the driveway, "hey!" It's Shea "hey come in." You go downstairs and open the door and explain everything. Except the parts between you and Colby.

"Man you had one crazy night girl, wheres Colby now?" She says in a chair legs crosses with a glass of wine "in my room being an ass." You sip your glass of wine, "man it's 1 am wow." You heard the door shake aggressively "Shea what's happening" "I don't know.." you walk up to the door as it swings open, Aryia, and them bolt in. "OH MY GOD-" Aryia hugs you. "I thought I lost you!" Aryia said. "Where's Colby?" He said curiously anilizing the room "I dont kn-" you turn around "hey my man" Ariya bolts up the stairs and bumps fists with Colby. "Everyone's okay than?" Colby said looking around the room, looking at everyones modest facial expressions.

You rolled your eyes with an annoyed face"yup. I'm going to bed." You say storming to your room. "Y/nnn.." Colby said "what did you do to her." Aryia stepped up "he was with her at the party, I also spoke to Kian and Colby got all defensive when she kissed Kian." Kat said. "Colby what the fuck man" he said with small deathly glares at Colby. "it's nothing. Now I'm gonna go talk to her." He walks off to you.

You heard a knock on your door, "Come in" you say annoyed "y/n look I over reacted over something stupid." "And what was that." You say raising your eyebrows, while looking down at your phone laying on your stomach on the bed "You kissing Bryce." You roll your eyes "Seriously he's nothing he's just my ex. He treated me like shit, why would I go back to him." You say turning off your phone "I don't know. I'm sorry okay, thank you for cleaning me up" he said putting his hands on his face, slowly gliding towards his hair to push back "no problem.." you say biting your lip and looking away "mind if I stay for the night." He says rubbing the back on his neck "I don't care at this point" he climbs into bed after he locked the door. You snuggled up against him and lay your head on his chest, and drifted off to sleep.

You woke up to Colby's hand in your hair snuggling you, I know he's not a bad guy but he wants to keep that reputation. He's a great guy, just deep down. Shea's asleep on the couch in your room, you already know your gonna half to explain. You didn't want to get up but you had to, but you didn't want to give him the wrong impression that you fell for him.

So you get up slowly and run to the bathroom, you brush your teeth and your hair than you walk downstairs for breakfast. Aryia was sitting at the table with cearal and you sat down beside him with fruit and yogurt. "Did you see anyone who could've been incharged of what happened last night." Aryia asks "Goodmorning to you too, I don't wanna lie to you Aryia cause I don't want to loose your trust. I saw Bryce." You say with furrowed brows "You saw Bryce!" Aryia got up and slammed his hands against the table. "Aryia calm down okay everything is okay.." you rested your hand on his clenched fist "he touched you didn't he. He always did" he clenched his hand ever tighter "it was nothing Aryi okay Colby handled it." You say squeezing his hand for comfort "Colby. Wow not surprised your knight in shining armor. Why don't you just go behind my back and fuck him already." You stand up "I'm getting away from you if you want to be disrespectful." You walk up to your room, Sheas on her phone. "So. Care to explain you and him cuddling" she says gesturing towards the messed up bed with Colby in it "I was scared last night and he happen to be here to comfort me." "Yea okay." She rolls her eyes "it's true!" "Okay. I believe you I'm just playing with you." She says chuckling.

She glared at Colby still in his party clothes "he sure is pretty." "Yeah I guess" you say laughing "you amaze me you know." You stared at here confused "Why?" You furrowed your brows "You've had thousands of guys, but none of them you felt anything with. What if Colbys the one how would you know if you don't try." She says with open arms "Not you too." You say rolling your eyes "why don't you go cool down my brother you say pushing her out of your room and shut the door locking it.

You stare at your empty side of the bed and you jump in it. "Heyyy" he says with a raspy morning voice. "Hi." You two stare at eachother, "how about you get undressed and we have some fun." Colby says "ha yea no babes" you have a small smile on your face "why I haven't had sex in 2 days" he says poutingly "really each guy I try to hook up with you crash so I should feel bad why" Colby rolls his eyes and you do the same. Colby gets up and takes off his shirt and goes to the window to open the blinds.

The sun hit his face perfectly, made his eyes glow. Than he caught you staring at him his eyes glowed with desire he smiled and walked over to you. He crawled on to the bed and went over top of you, your eyes scanned him up and down slowly he kissed you hard. You felt his chest lower on to yours so you flipped him over. You pecked his soft lips quick. "I said no" you got up from the bed and walked to your closet. You grab black sweats and a cropped tee. You go to the bathroom and changed, Colby walked into the bathroom and your curling your hair.

He walked right to the toilet and went to the bathroom. He comes up behind you he towered over you, he put his hands on your hips to just whisper in your ear. Both of you looking at eachother in the mirror "Did you see how big it is" he winks at you in the mirror "eh I've seen bigger" Colby rolled his eyes and started kissing your neck. You watched him give you hickeys, till you had 4 lined up on your neck "Colby seriously. My brothers already loosing it on me cause of you, if he finds out it was you that gave me these hickeys he will kill you." You say pulling another strand of hair to curl "It's just a game y/n were not actually dating just chill" "yeah but he doesn't even like me looking you, nevermore kissing you." "So you do look at me eh?" You roll your eyes "your a arrogant man." You say chuckling.

You walk downstairs with Colby behind you, all you see is Aryia eyeing you down. Colby sits on the couch and you sit next to him to watch TV all Aryia is doing is giving you dirty glares. You stand up "Aryia outside. Now." You say walking out the front door, he shortly falls behind you.

Colbys pov:

All you see is them bickering outside, than silence struck the stone cold air. Aryia spoke and she started crying. She ran inside to her room as Aryia ran quickly after her. I was debating if I should stop him but I knew I would make it worse. much worse. I hate that their fighting why couldn't life be rainbows and butterflies for her, seems like shes been through shit. She's broken into pieces, and seems like her hearts now in pieces too.

Maybe I should stay away for a while. "Jake I'm going home." Colby turns his head towards Jake "You are home?" Jake took his hand out of the cheetos bag and was confused "I'm going to my real home, tell Aryia bye." Than I walked out the door, with nothing but my keys in my left hand dangling and my phone in my right booking my next flight to Kansas.