Chapter Two- Star Gazing

You went in your room, and immediately ripped off your red dress. You put on some lounging comfy clothes.

You put on that and opened up your window, the cold air rushed and hit the side of your sunkissed face

You put on that and opened up your window, the cold air rushed and hit the side of your sunkissed face. It sent shivers down your back as you climbed out the winow, to a little area with blackets and pillows.

(Kinda looks like that but a small area)

The cold air was making you feel chilly, as you layed down covering yourself with the warm covering blackets. You watched your favourite show ever, and you gazed up at the stars. You heard the front door shut, and hoped that whoever it was didn't see you cause you didn't feel like talking to no one. "Beautiful night ain't it" a guy said from below "yes indeed it is" you say well looking down realising it's Colby, smoking his vape. You roll your eyes, "you know I'm not that bad." He says "whatever you say big guy" "well better get used to me, cause your gonna be living with us." You jumped up and stared at him "your joking right" you say pissed "if I was do you think I would say it" "i don't know you tell me, the last thing you said was pretty funny." He rolled his eyes at you, "better let you get packing." He says walking back inside.

You rushed through the window back inside, the 0 air made your nose warm again. You bolted down the stairs and walked into Colby against the wall. "Watch where your going." "Whatever". You say walking away into the kitchen, "hey honey want some p-" "I don't want any of your stupid pie, I'm moving in with these dweebs!" "Yes temporarily" "This is so unfair, I would be moving away from my whole life!" "Like what, going to the club partying every night. Suck it up buttercup." She said and you stormed up stairs and started packing.

You're mum glared at everyone, "her father passed when she was 14, it was hard on her since she was very close to him. So was all of us, but he only ever understood her. I try too, but she doesn't let anyone in." Your mother said covering her face. Aryia walked over and comforted your mother, as all the boys walked up to Aryias old bedroom to sleep on the floor. You decided to take a warm shower after packing, you walked out and Colby was leaning against the wall outside of the bathroom. It was dark so the light from the bathroom, made his eyes stand out from all the darkness. He was looking at his phone, and as you walked past his he checked you out. You were in just a towel, and felt awkward walking past Colby. But it need to be done.

6 o'clock your door started banging a loud noise. Which made your dog Kobe mad, "who is it." You say tiredly "time to go!" Colby screams "I'm not even dressed, or anything" "maybe you should've already been ready." You rolled your eyes, you go into your closet and picked out a green tank crop, with jeans.

" You rolled your eyes, you go into your closet and picked out a green tank crop, with jeans

You posted: Moving day bitches
2 million likes- 100.2k comments- 1000 shares.
Comments:
Tarayummy: man you got the good looks.
xxx.love.xxx: Omgg queen!!
Badbish1: omg slaying that fit gurl!
Hater2000: god you annoying go kys.
.brockbabes.: colby fallowed you?

You got your heavy bags and suit cases and lugged it downstairs, till Colby jumped up the stairs to help you. "Colby your such a gentalman" you're mum said with a smile, "yeah if thats what you wanna call him." Aryia whispered under his breath, "I could've did it by myself you know." You said plopping your bags in the trunk. "You really think you could've did that without falling on your face" he said starring into your eyes "would you stop that." You say annoyed and cross your arms "stop what" he said with a smirk "Your face. You stare into girls eyes to expect them to fall in love and drop before you. But not happenin with this girl, I don't even have a heart." You turned around and started walking to the door, to the house. But you stopped and turned around, "I can tell your checking me out." You say with a smirk, and he leans against the car and licked his lips. You continued to walk to the house, "Okay hun you be safe okay, and remember this is temporary okay! Think positive" she hugs you "okay mum I love you!" You walk ot the door with everyone.

You get to the car, and notice theres not enough seats. "Uhm theres not enough seats." You say annoyed "oh right.. maybe sit on someones lap" Aryia says "ARYIA!" "Sorry Colbys the only single one, so.." he gestures towards Colbys lap. "Ya know it's only an hour away, I can walk and be there in 2 hours" you say "Get in the car y/n" your brother says, you hesitantly walk to the passenger seat. "Come on I don't bite, unless you want me too" he says winking at you". "Colby that went too far" Sam says "okay sorry" you hovered over Colbys lap, Colby grabbed your hips and plopped you onto a comfortable postison. Aryia started driving away, and Colby holds your hips tighter in the corner of your eye you see him biting his lower lip. He layed you back on his chest, your heads right next to his head a speed bump hit right before the highway. Colby groaned under his breath, you chuckled "having a little fun I see" Colby rolled his eyes.

Your finally there you jumped off his lap asoon as possible, you grabbed your bags and brought them into the house well Colby brought the one you left. "Your rooms at the end of the hallway" Aryia says, you go into the room and dropped your bags. Colby drops the one he had in his hand behind you, "okay you can leave now" you say starting yo unpack" "whatever" he says turning around to go out the door "god your so ridiculous ya know."

You say turning around, he turns as well his piercing eyes stared right through you with fiery. "I'm ridiculous." "Yup." "Don't make me begin with you." "Oh really." You say. "Pizzas here" someone says distantly. You push him against the bed "and what are you gonna do about it." You stare into Colbys eyes you go into kiss him but than you ditched him and ran out the door. "Hey!" You ran to the kitchen and slid across the slippery floors with your socks.

Colby not too shortly walked in, you made eye contact with him as you ate pizza. He slid his finger across his bottom lip, thinking it would affect you. You roll your eyes, "y/n, can you help me with my car" Your brother says "can't Colby or someone else?" "No. Now lets go." You walked outside to his car, he lifted up the hood "Whats happening with you and Colby?" He asked concerned so you knew you needed to answer truly. "Nothing?" "You sure about that, cause I see the way you two-" "nothing. I'm just playing around with him" you quickly cut him off. "Just stay away from him, hes not good for you" "listen I know your my brother but i can take care of myself why thank you." "Y/n. I know the guys you bring home." "I get it hes a player" "exactly don't play there games." You both stare at eachother, "something serious happening with your car?" Colby asks. "I fixed it. Everythings fine." You say walking past him, "what was that about" colby asks "just stay away from her".