21*

~Delilah's POV~

Luke's blue eyes flashed with poorly disguised heat, a low groan leaving his lips as he tasted the essence I'd left behind on his fingers. "I need you to spread your legs wide for me." He muttered suddenly, sitting up.

I could see the arousal that strained against his pants, hard and likely desperate for some release. My face burned as I clenched my thighs together and stared up at him. "But...you'll see my panties." I said feebly. His lips twitched in amusement. "I've already seen them once today. Might as well see what's underneath, too, hm?" He teased, eyes glinting dangerously as he trailed his fingertips along my shin. My face burned and I just bit my lip, because even though this was new to me, I still didn't want him to stop. This was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt before.

So I spread my legs, though they shook with my anxiety at first, and watched as his eyes slid down between my thighs. Luke grabbed the bottom of my pleated skirt and flipped it up more, exposing my underwear entirely. Just as abruptly as he'd flipped up my skirt, he suddenly had a hold on my panties. The next thing I knew, they were gone, tossed to my bedroom floor.

With a heaving chest and shaking thighs I watched Luke lower himself down my body, getting between my thighs. He was up close and personal, his soft hair brushing my thighs and his warm breath feeling cold as it fanned my hot core. I watched him as he looked at me, before he suddenly parted his lips and caught me off guard when he gave a slow, deep lick between my folds. His tongue was warm and wet, making me whine softly as I reached down to grip his soft hair in my hands, tangling my fingers in the strands.

His hands gripped the underside of my thighs and he forced my legs up in the air, digging his fingertips into my flesh. The way his tongue gently, slowly swirled around my clit made my heart skip a beat, my teeth biting at my bottom lip as I felt his tongue nudging the sides. I moaned softly and writhed beneath his heavenly mouth, feeling an odd gushing sensation between my thighs when I shifted. I felt so wet.

I lifted my head and gazed down at him, sitting up onto my elbows a little as I panted, trying to control my moans. He had yet to notice the fact that I was staring, far too busy burying his face as deep as he could between my thighs, his soft hair tickling my open inner thighs. I tugged gently at the strands and he groaned against my pussy, making me whimper at the sensation. The experience felt even more erotic when he looked up and met my gaze, a feat which I didn't even think was possible. He looked so sinful like this, staring at me as his mouth played with my clit, his head gently bobbing beneath my hands that gripped his hair. His eyes were stormy with lust, shivers racing up my spine as he groaned softly against me and hid the sight of his pretty eyes by letting them flutter shut.

The feeling of his tongue on me was like nothing I had ever imagined, his fingertips digging into my skin as I lulled my head back into my blankets and moaned softly. "Feels good?" Luke murmured, his breath fanning against my hot core before he dove back in, stroking my clit with his tongue. I felt him bury his mouth as deep between my folds as he physically could and whined, bucking my hips into his mouth. "M-Mhm!" I whimpered, nodding weakly. His lips twitched against me in what felt to me like a smug smile, but I didn't care that I was feeding his already engorged ego when he was making me feel like this.

Luke sucked my clit into his mouth and I squealed at the sensation that shot up my spine, making my back arch. I felt him roll his tongue around my clit, still sucking on it, and I couldn't help the way my toes curled and my thighs began to shake involuntarily. My breath seemed to get caught in my throat and the moans that had been leaving me suddenly were stuck, leaving me to part my lips in a silent cry as I bucked my hips against his face. I expected he'd pull back to make me stop, but he did no such thing.

Instead he pinned my hips down, his back hunched over as he groaned against my pussy and sucked roughly at my clit. It shocked me, making me jerk my hips and cry out, the breath finally whooshing out of my lungs.

"Fuck," Luke hissed from down between my thighs, letting his tongue lap side to side over my bundle of nerves. "You like this, Lilah?" He purred, gazing up at me through hooded lids.

I nodded and whimpered, using my grip on his soft hair to keep him down, though he definitely wasn't trying to get away or anything. "I-I think I'm going to...t-to...cum!" I gasped, my thighs beginning to shake more aggressively. He suddenly began to suck on my clit even harder, one hand pinning my hips down while the other gently rubbed along my thigh, stroking my skin. It almost seemed like an action done from pure instinct.

He noticed when I began to writhe a little more and just murmured breathless encouragements against me, right up until I exploded into my orgasm. I cried out and arched off my bed, panting as I heard him purr in satisfaction as he licked up my release. Eventually I slacked back into my blankets, my skin feeling sweaty as I tried to catch my breath. He rose from between my thighs a little bit later, my lids fluttering sleepily as I looked up at him. His lips still glistened with my wetness, and the sight made me blush brightly. I sat up and shifted nervously, pulling my skirt down over my thighs shyly.

A snort left his lips as he fell into the empty space beside me in my bed, laying on his elbow. I looked up at him when I felt him staring at me consistently, nibbling my lip. "You feeling shy now?" He murmured, raising a brow at me. I just shrugged weakly and looked down at my lap. "W-Was that...What does that mean?" I asked softly, unsure if I should even be asking in the first place.

He raised both his brows at me. "It means I ate you out." He said simply, shrugging his shoulders as he eyed me closely. I paused and looked at him, wondering if I had honestly just let him do that only for him to tell me that.

"That's...it?" I frowned, furrowing my brows in confusion. I tried my best to hide my disappointment but I couldn't tell if I had done a good job at it or not. "What else would it mean, Delilah?" He asked me back, a frown on his face as he wiped his lips with his dark t-shirt. I pursed my lips and looked down at the blankets, feeling like a complete and utter fool. "Nothing, I guess." I said softly.

Luke looked at the clock on my nightstand and then slid out of my bed, staring at me as he ran a hand through his hair. "You don't have to lie to me like that, you know. It's not like I'm an idiot or something." He said, causing me to look up at him. I frowned deeply. "I thought you wanted to do that type of stuff with me because you like me." I admitted, realizing only when I said it aloud just how naive I sounded. I really did sound childish. Maybe Luke was right. After all, he had told me what this meant before we even did anything. It was stupid of me to assume it was anything more.

"Delilah..." Luke sighed deeply and plopped down on the edge of my bed. "I do like you, but..." He bit his lip and I simply didn't have it in me to look at him anymore, not when he was about to reject me after what we'd just done. "I told you we were friends. I meant it when I said I'm not the kind of guy for you." He said, staring at the side of my face. My eyes pricked with tears and I ducked my head, not wanting to cry in front of him, because he was right. He had told me both of those things, and I had chosen to ignore it. It wasn't going to change just because he and I became a little bit more than friendly with each other.

"What's the kind of guy for me, then?" I asked weakly, gripping tightly at my blanket as I pulled it up over myself. He paused and pursed his lips. "Don't do that." He said, and I wondered if he was saying that instead of answering my question simply because he didn't have an answer.

"Fine." I said softly, making sure my skirt covered me when I got out of bed. My sudden movement startled him, making him blink in confusion as he watched me search through my dresser drawers for some pajamas. I couldn't be bothered to stay out with him anymore when all I wanted to do was cry. I felt stupid. I was stupid.

"Wait, where are you going?" Luke asked when I began to walk across my room, holding my pajamas in hand. I didn't look at him because I just knew it would make me feel even worse about myself. "I need a shower." I answered simply, striding into my bathroom before I shut the door and locked it. I turned the shower on and then undressed, staring at myself in the mirror as it slowly began to fog up. I ran a hand through my hair and sighed softly, silently wishing I could figure out what to do.

But for now, a hot shower and a bit of a cry would have to do.