(Bonus Chapter) Pt. 2

"Uncle Jiale! Zhou Guo pushed me!" The little girl named Zhou Li cried out as Jiale bent down to her level while he held the 1 year old child in his arms.

"Zhou Gu... Did you push your sister?" Jiale asked the little boy as the little boy cowered back in guilt.

"She deserved it!" He yelled as he pointed to his younger sister.

Just then, 2 people walked through the door, witnessing the scene in front of them.

"Jiale. What happened?" Lu Lian asked as she took the 1 year old Zhou Mei in her arms.

"Zhou Li is saying that Zhou Guo pushed her so she came crying to me." Jiale said as Zhou Zhi walked up to the 5 year old Zhou Guo and knelt to his level.

"Zhou Guo. Is that true? Did you push your sister?" Zhou Zhi asked the little boy as Zhou Guo nodded in shame.

"Apologize to Zhou Li." Zhou Zhi said with a small smile as he ruffled the boy's hair before the boy nodded and ran off to find his sister.

Lu Lian set Zhou Mei down in her crib and looked around the area.

"Where are the others? I thought they were here?" She asked Jiale.

"Oh! Yeah. They went to the store to get some things. They said that they'll be back." He replied with a smile as she nodded in understanding.

Just then, the doorbell rang so Zhou Zhi went to open the door to only find the others.

"We are here, Sorry." Qiao Chen exclaimed, walking in as well as the others before they all sit down on the couch.

"Where did you guys go? Where's Lu Xia and Ying?" Lu Lian asked them as they all looked at each other nervously.

"Ying is in the hospital so Lu Xia had to escort her." Dayong said as Lu Lian looked at them shocked.

"What? Then what are we doing here? We should go and check if they are alright!" She said as she started to grab her things.

"About that... Lu Xia told us to come back here and check on you and the kids." Baiyang said as Lu Lian rolled her eyes.

'Gosh, Lu Xia... He's always selfish.'

"Okay, Well... We have to get ready because we didn't make anything for dinner so we're eating out." Lu Lian said as she picked up Zhou Mei from her crib.

"Yes!" Jiale and Qiao Chen exclaimed, high diving each other.

"Yan?" Lu Lian ask Yan as they were about to exit the door.

"Yes?"

"Bring your Yan-juice." She said as Yan nodded with a smile.

She looked that the others to see that they were both staring at her in horror.

"What? His Yan-juice is good." She said with a shrug as Zhou Zhi laughed, bringing the 2 little ones to the car.

"We'll meet you guys at Xinglong's restaurant." Zhou Zhi said from the car as he strapped the 2 little ones in.

Lu Lian carried Zhou Mei to the car and strapped her in her car seat before getting in the passenger seat, getting ready to go.

"You ready?" Zhou Zhi asked with a smile as they both made their way to Xinglong's restaurant.

TIME SKIP

They were now gathered at the restaurant, eating happily when Qiao Chen stood up from his chair.

"What?!" He exclaimed, looking at his phone.

"What is it?" Lu Lian asked, stopping from feeding Zhou Mei.

"It's Lu Xia." He said, as he got another text message.

"What did he say?" Jiale asked, as everybody looked at Qiao Chen.

"No way!" He yelled out, not paying attention.

"Qiao Chen! Sit back down and explain what he is saying or else I'm going to force you to drink Yan's juice!" Lu Lian yelled as Qiao Chen looked at her in shock, before smiling nervously as he sat back down.

"Now. What did he say? Is something wrong with Lu Xia or Qu Ying?" She asked once more as she held Yan's juice in her hand with a smile.

"Uh... No. nothing is wrong with either of them. It's just that Qu Ying is..." Qiao Chen stuttered as he looked at the Yan juice in Lu Lian's hand.

"Qu Ying is what?" She asked once more as she softly swirled the juice around in her hand.

"Li Xia told me not to tell anyone." Qiao Chen said as Lu Lian sarcastically smiled as she stood up with the juice and made her way to Qiao Chen's table.

Lu Lian looked at Jiale with a nod and before you know it, Jiale and Dayong was holding down Qiao Chen.

"What did Lu Xia tell you not to say?" She threatened.

"Nothing." Qiao Chen exclaimed as Lu Lian looked at Zhou Zhi who smiled at her and took out a silver cup.

"Qiao Chen, I would listen to her if I were you." Zhou Zhi said as he smiled and gave Lu Lian the silver cup.

"That's okay, Zhou Zhi. If Qiao Chen doesn't want to say anything, he doesn't have to say it." Lu Lian said as she switched out Qiao Chen's cup with the silver cup with Yan juice inside.

Qiao Chen looked at Lu Lian and Zhou Zhi suspiciously as he took the silver cup in his hands and drank it, not knowing what was inside.

Seconds later, Qiao Chen started to feel weird.

"What the hell? This is so bitter! It tastes like Yan's juice!" Qiao Chen said as he looked at Lu Lian with a shocked expression.

"You switched out my cup with this bitter drink! No wonder you two were acting suspicious." He said as he fell off his chair.

Everybody on the table started to laugh to themselves because of what Lu Lian planned to Qiao Chen if he didn't answer.

"As I said... What did Lu Xia say?" Lu Lian said as she bent down to Qiao Chen who was on the floor.

"Lu Xia told me that Yu Qing is..." He said as he starts to close his eyes.

"Is what?"

"Yu Qing is... pregnant." He said as he finally closes his eyes due to the bitterness in his body.

Lu Lian looks at Zhou Zhi with shock before smiling happily.