The Games Day 1

Callie POV:

As the clock is counting down I look around the arena, we are all standing on platforms in the ocean, with the cornucopia on an island in the middle of it, and the ocean is surrounded by jungle. I don't see Finnick or Johanna anywhere, they must be on the other side. I'm close to Peeta, Wiress, and the male Morphling.
In 5...4...3...2...1
"Let the 75th Hunger Games begin. May the odds be ever in your favor." The announcer shouts. And I dive into the water.
I'm swimming as fast as I can but I feel Cashmere hot on my heels. As the water gets shallower I start to run. I run into the cornucopia pick up a katana, put on a belt of knives on. As I run back out to look for Finnick and Peeta, I see Finnick dive in after a struggling Peeta when I'm tackled by Cashmere. Before I can scream she covers my mouth and puts her hand around my neck. She leans over and whispers in my ear, "Don't scream, I'm going to, take your knives, stab you in the leg, and leave. I'm sorry for what my brother did to you. I'm sorry." Cashmere said as she stabbed me through both calves.
And I drifted into darkness.

Unknown POV:
"Grab two extra belts of knives," I yell at my district partner as we run into the cornucopia.
"Why?" He asks.
"Callie Odair is being stabbed by Cashmere, but the wounds aren't fatal if we act fast enough. She is a big part of the plan." I said in a low voice.
"You'll take the weapons and I'll carry her but we need to wait until this place clears out." He tells me as I nod in agreement.
So now we wait.

Johanna POV:
As Blight and Wiress support Beetee, who took a knife to the back to get a coil of wire. I turn around to make sure nobody is following us. I see Finnick pushing Peeta out of the water.
"No!" I scream as I watch Cashmere repeatedly stab Callie, get up and follow the rest of the Career pack leaving Callie's lifeless body behind.
"What's wrong!" Blight yells back at me.
"Just keep going!" I respond as I look back one more time then follow my part of the alliance into the jungle.
When we are deep into the jungle and find a safe spot to rest I scream and hurl my axe into a tree as the cannons start to go off.
"What the hell is wrong with you?"Blight asks me as a tear rolls down my cheek.
"Callie's dead." I say in a strained voice.
"Damn it." Blight responded, "I'm so sorry Jo."
"Yes my condolences as well." Beetee said. "Quite smart as well, but for this alliance it means that the other side of our alliance has lost the protection and intelligence."
"We just have to hope Finnick is enough." Jo nodded.

Finnick POV:
As I get out of the water with Peeta, I was expecting to see Callie waiting with Katniss but she isn't there. I hear Johanna scream and I see it, Cashmere walking away from my little sister's limp body with a bloody knife.
"Callie!" I yell as Peeta restrained me.
"Finnick, we have to go." Peeta said.
So I took one last look at my sister's body, then followed the rest of my alliance into the jungle.
When we are a safe distance into the jungle, Peeta asked to stop. And that's when the cannons started. I buried my head in my hands as tears were streaming down my face, Peeta said "I'm so sorry Finnick, she was a good kid."
As I sat there and collected my self I heard Katniss say, "See I told you she would be killed in the blood bath."
When Peeta responds with, "That could have just as easily been you or Prim if she was here."
It was nice to know that Peeta had my back.

Unknown POV:
"I have four knife belts and I'll pick up her katana, while you grab her." I tell my district partner.
He nods and says "Go."
I grab the katana and run into the jungle with my district partner with Callie not far behind me.
"She's unconscious, breathing steady, but lost a lot of blood." He told me.
I look up in the air and say, "We need a sponsor, please!"
A minute later a parachute floats down to us. As my district partner and I unpack it we find bandages, healing cream, three bottles of water, and a note from district four that read. Take care of her, please! Thank you! From Annie and Mags. Along with another note from district 12, that read. She spooks easily so be careful when she wakes up. Also reunite her with her brother. H.A.
We dress and wrap her wounds, and we wait for her to wake up.
Two hours later ...
"Look, she's waking up." I tell my district partner as Callie starts to stir.

A/N: Two chapters in a week! Hope you enjoy them! Also comment your guess for who you think the unknown point of view is! I'll give a shout out if you're right!