Chapter 3 The Invites (3)

Solar's Pov

7:40pm

I started walking my dog at around 6:40pm. I was just around the corner, about to reach my house. I saw a strange looking man come from my porch. Once I saw he had left I quickly ran up to my door and checked to see if he had done anything to my house. Nothing.

I then saw the envelope infront of my door, I opened it, I continued to read it while heading inside taking my shoes off and placing them on the bench. "To my esteemed friends". "Strange choice of words, but okay." I said silently judging Chan and his 1920's bull. I questioned whether or not I would go to his dinner "Oh why the hell not." I said to myself flipping the letter over to see my costume. "The Heiress." "Hm, cool." I checked the time, 7:40. I had enough time to check what an heiress looked like and enough time to find an outfit before the Carriage would arrive. I walked upstairs to my desk, I opened my laptop and searched for what an heiress looked like. I found a picture and checked if I had anything similar. Of course I did. My whole closet was filled, it was a walk in. I pulled out the jewlery and clothing that matched the picture. I put it on and spun around.

It was now 9:30 which meant the Carriage was here. I looked out my window and sure enough, he was there. I quickly grabbed my gloves and tiara, I said goodbye to my dog and left. We were heading towards a dead trail, I panicked and yelled at the driver.

"DUDE WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?" Right when I said that a green light flashed and BAM the estate Chan was talking about appeared right before my eyes. I quickly got out not thinking about the driver and headed towards the front door. I knocked and was welcomed by Chan. He guided me towards the dining room and I sat with the girls.

9:50pm

We were chatting for a while when I noticed the green light shining. There was the Carriage again holding another guest..

Chaeryoung's POV

7:50

I had just gotten back home from dance class with the girls, when I had gotten a letter from Chan. I had already opened it but didnt feel like going. About 20 minutes passed and I just kept staring at it, it drawed my attention. I decided to go because why not, you feel me? I checked what role I had been assigned and it was "The Jazz Singer" Welp- I guess thats me. I pulled out my phone and checked what a jazz singer wore in the 1920's. I still had like 1 hour before the Carriage arrived. I looked around in my closet for a black dress and black fluffy scarf. To my suprise I had everything including the jewlery and gloves. I put them on.

It was now 9:25 which meant I had 5 minutes to do any touch ups. I didnt need to, so I just went outside to wait for the automobile. It was already there waiting so I hopped in and we zoomed off. I was suprised by the green light but I quickly got out and knocked on Chan's door.

There he was standing there, smiling. I stuck my hand out and so did he. We said our hello's and he led me to the table. There sat the girls chatting. Solar was looking at me but turned back after getting called by the rest. I sat there checking if anyone was here. Nope. I sat there waiting for the next arrival.

While I was waiting I grabbed a piece of bread of the table, I guess it was an apetizer? It was SO GOOD before I knew it I had already eaten 3 pieces. The girls just sat there looking at me. "Are we even allowed to eat those?" One said.

"I dont care at this point im getting hungry." Another one stated while grabbing a piece. After our little apetizer frenzy we continued chatting waiting for the others to arrive..