Chapter 4 The Invites (4)

Sana's POV

8pm

It was around 7pm when I had gotten home from work, a letter was at my front door so I brought it in a tossed it on the counter. I always got mail telling me about bills and my schedule. I always opened them late, so i went to my bathroom and showered.

I decided to open the letter first since it had a yellow tint to the envelope. It was weird so I decided to call one of my closest friends Minnie. I told her all about the letter and she said she had gotten one too. She came over and we were both sat on my couch discussing whether or not to go. It was now 8:50 so we had to choose quickly.

Minnie wanted to go but me on the other hand was hesitant. Why? Because it was the way Chan had written the letter. Chan was one of my closest friends so I knew the slightest detail of his body language. He didnt text like that or speak that way, yes it was a letter but he would have used abbrieviations and stuff. I dont even think people these days speak like that. I wanted to figure out what was happening so I decided to go with Minnie.

She had brought her letter with her just in case she would forget her role. Minnie was "The Fixer" and I was "The Gambler". We decided to get changed since it was now 9:15 and the carriage is supposed to arrive at 9:20. Minnie took a quick shower at my place whilst I just had to change.

I used to collect vintage clothing so I already had the clothes.

We had finished doing our makeup and getting dressed so we waited outside for the driver to pick us up.

The driver had arrived exactly at 9:20 so I guess we would be there on time. We got in the automobile and he drove out of town. Suspicious. We had gotten at the green light and to be honest I was suprised, but then again there was someting wrong with the way this whole thing was set up. I know this was supposed to be a nice little dinner but there was just too much going on. I thought I was just over exaggerating so I shook it off. I didnt want to ruin the guests night with my donkey doo so I decided to not speak about my nonsense.

We had arrived, we both stepped off the carriage one by one. I had already walked up to the door and knocked on it, we waited for a little while but Chan came up and opened the door apologising for the wait.

"Oh my- so good to see you Sana and Minnie! Sorry for the wait, please come in!" He hugged both of us and lead us to the dining room. We were both in awe from the size of the estate. We sat down with the rest and chatted for a while. Chan walked back in and explained how the rest are going to be a little late since the drivers he sent out were just now on their ways.

Once again suspicious but I kept to myself...

Minnie's POV

When I had gotten the letter I knew something was off and thats when I got a call from Sana explaining the whole situation. I had arrived at her place and talked about the dinner. We both decided to go so we got ready. We were both done and decided waiting outside, once the driver was here we got in and traveled through this ominous green light. I thought it was strange but then again the world is strange. We had got to the estate and oh my word was it big-

We got out the automobile and headed towards the front door. We were greeted by Chan and led to the dining area where Chan had given us the quick update. The girls and I were chatting while we waited for the next guest. I of course sought everything to be strange so I kept my eyes out for anything, including the people I was surrounded by...

Taehyung's POV (J.Seph)

6:37pm

Me and my good friend Hongjoong from ATEEZ were chilling in my apartment when I heard my door buzzer ring.

I checked the camera and no one was there so I went back to my seat. We were watching TV for like 5 minutes when I saw something get slid under my door.

I had assumed it was for one of the other members like Jiwoo since she likes to order a lot of things online, but it was for me?

I opened it and read the letter. A dinner? FRee FOod? Easy as that and im there.

I showed Joong the letter I had just gotten and he told me he got one earlier, he just forgot to tell me. He asked if I was going and of course I said yes. He said since I was going he would aswell cause you know bestie tingz ✨

Since Joong was gonna stay over and had no clothes for the dinner I let him borrow some of mine. I was "The Big Game Hunter" and Joong was "The Mobster".

We got dressed and just in time aswell, the driver had already arrived when we were walking towards the front door. We went out and hopped in his time traveling device as Chan had described in his letter.

He led us to a dead trail near the forest. We were about to hit a tree that had fallen on the trail but before we did a green light had appeared and transported us to a different place and era.

We were now in the 1920's. Chan's estate infront of us. Joong quickly stepped out as I followed behind him. He knocked on the door and it opening not long after that. There stood Chan with a smile and perfect posture. "Hello! Are we late?" I said trying to peek around the house. "No not at all come in!" He motioned for us to come in. He led us to the dining room where the girls sat.

Hongjoong's POV

I was hanging at my good pal Taehyung or otherwise known as J.Seph's house when he had gotten a letter slid under his door.

It looked familiar to the one I had gotten before I got here. I wanted to ask him about it but didnt want to seem crazy to him with all the time traveling things that were mentioned, so I just waited for him to open it before I embarrassed myself.

"Hey check out this letter I just got from Chan,your good friend right?" He faced me while raising an eyebrow "Oh yeah, what's it say?" I asked. "It's an invite to his dinner, it sounds like he made it 1920's themed?" He said "Oh really I got one too, you going?" I replied.

"Eh, maybe I dont know yet." Taehyung sighed "I will only go if you go, no pressure." I shrugged "Aight lets go, you can use my clothes if you want" he replied. "Alright catch you ok the flipside" I said while making my way towards his closet

"Were going to the same place the fuck?" He said not phased at all "Yeah? Well aleast im cool, beat that!" I yelled back " Boy- what- your high." He said heading towards his other closet. Both of us getting dressed for the get together.

We both had gotten dressed and headed towards the parking lot since we were in an apartment complex. The driver had just arrived so we entered the carriage immidiately. He led us to a dead trail but soon changed to a road leading towards Chan's so said estate. The driver stopped which gave us a sign that we could get out. I stepped out first, Taehyung following behind.

I skipped up to the door and knocked with Taehyung standing there like a corn on the cob built bitch.

The door slowly opened revealing Chan. "AYO WHATS UP MY GUY!" I walked towards Chan giving him a bro hug. "Ah~ Hello Joong glad you could make it!" He hugged back. "Wouldnt miss it! Oh uh Taehyung say hi." I knudged him with my elbow

"Ah hello Chan I believe you invited me aswell?" He furrowed his brows "Yes of course! Please come in." He lead us towards the dining room. "A nice place you have dude." I patted Chan's shoulder. "Ah yes a distant cousin passed it down to me. Lovely aint it." He asked while brushing his shoulder off. "Please take a seat." He motioned towards the table.

Me and Taehyung sat there talking with girls while we wait for the next to arrive.