Chapter 5 The Invites (5)

Johnny's POV

Aight so I was chilling at Mark's house, playing pool. Check it out I won wop wop! "Ayo Mork get good kid." I teased "Oh shut your mouth you old hag." He snapped back "Wow you didnt have to do me like that 😔" I said wiping a fake tear.

Knock Knock

I heard a knock at the door, I told Mark because he was too busy scrolling through his Tiktok feed. "AYO MARK YOUR DOOR" I emphasized every word. "Okay damn.. chill your titties 😒" he said.

He dragged his feet towards the door opening it to reveal a lady in a uniform. "Bitch wheres my burger?" Mark said to the lady. "A letter for Mr. Lee." The lady said handing Mark the letter, leaving immediately, obviously annoyed. She looked like she was dressed from the 1900's.

"Mr. Lee? Pfft sounds like your old." I nagged. "Your one to talk Suh." Rolling his eyes. "Stop with my age jokes it hurts" I said clenching where my heart would be. "Anyways- what does it say?" I asked trying to see what was in the letter.

"It's from Chan one of my friends from Stray Kids. He invited me to go to a dinner, too bad I cant. I have to take my grandma to the hospital in a bit." He said shrugging.

"I could go for you?" I volunteered. "Really? Okay, the theme is 1920's so look for some in the vintage area of the spare clothing. There should be something similar to that. The character he assigned me was 'The Professor' so wear a suit or something. I dont know up to you I guess." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Alright got it." I said while walking away from him.

I walked to the spare closet filled with clothes, searching for a suit. I found one that was brown so I wore it. It was almost time so I walked downstairs heading to the door to leave.

"Apologise to Chan for me since I couldnt make it!" Mark said as I shut the door in his face.

Once I turned around I saw the driver so I hurried down the path towards the automobile. "Wassahh~" I held my hand out for a high hive from the driver. He just looked at me like 😐😒😔

Dang okay- I put my hand down resting it by my side whilst I entered the carriage. The carriage headed towards the outer part of town which I assumed was to not draw attention since we were gonna be "time traveling" as Chan had said.

Once we reached a dead trail the ominous green light appeared, transporting us to his estate. The carriage came to a stop, signaling me to get out. Once off, I headed towards the front door, knocking on it once there.

The door opened revealing Chan dressed in his 1920's attire.

"Why hello there Johnny, I dont remember inviting you? Perhaps something happened to Mark, assuming since he was supposed to come and your his team member?" He asked rather unusually.

"Uh yeah about that I was sent to come by him since he couldnt make it, he had some issues with the family, so I have come to partake his role." I said apologising.

"Oh in that case come in. Enjoy the snacks and feel free to talk to the other guests while your here." He said pointing me towards the direction of the dining room.

I was walking there whilst he walked to a different are of the house. I wanted to look around but I just followed where he told me to go. I found where the crowd was so I sat down next to Sana. Me and her were talking for a while when the door had a knock on it.

We all sat there looking at the doorway waiting for the next to walk in. Plus me sitting there eating my bread because yes.

A couple hours before.

Dokyeom's POV

I was finishing my lunch when I heard a knock at my door. I checked the camera to see a strange looking man. I opened the door, greeted by the letter. "For Dokyeom?" The man said giving me the letter then leaving.

"Mine? Okay doodie." I opened it revealing a message from Chan, a good friend of mine. He invited me to a dinner, portraying the 1920's.

I'm obviously gonna go because who doesnt love parties? Especially when yiu can get wasted and stay over at an ESTATE and estate my guy! He gave me "The Renegade".

Charli Dumbelio who?

Anyways- I went to my room and searched my closet for some clothes. I found the perfect outfit and BAM just like that I was a masterpiece 😍. Aha chile anyways- there was still like an hour left so I played Just Dance the whole time.

Once the time had arrived I checked out my window and saw the same dude sitting in a car, assuming he was waiting for me?

I opened the door and made my way towards the car. I blasted into the automobile and we were off.

We were now like 15 minutes away from my place leading to the woods. We were about to hit a cliff when the automobile emitted a green light, transporting us to a road. Turning around the corner, popped Chan's estate.

The carriage came to a stop and I hopped off, walking up to the front door. I knocked once, twice..and the door opened unveiling Chan and his greyish black suit. He welcomed me and led me inside. He pointed me towards the dining room where he said the other guests were waiting.

He went off in another direction, whilst I walked where he directed me. Once I reached the dining room I was greeted with applauds and celebrates.

I had noticed I was the last guest assuming from the noise.

A man came up to the table and gave us some instructions. "Chan has requested for you all to meet at the entrance, and wait there please."

The man left, as we followed a little while after he left. We arrived at the entrance all standing here waiting...no sight of Chan.