Chapter 6 An Invitation

Third Person POV

The guests were standing at the entrance waiting for Chan when suddenly, they hear footsteps coming from the stairs. There walked in Chan, with his plaided suit, and silver hair.

"What do you guys think? Welcome to my new house." He said. "This is yours?" Sana questioned.

"This isnt yours? Quit playing." Jennie stated.

"Actually I have inherited this house from a distant cousin twice removed." Chan explained. "Bro my cousins get me nothin'." Chaeryoung sassed

Everyone laughed at Chaeryoung's statement.

"You all look amazing tonight with your 1920's attire." Chan complimented "wowing" at everyones outfits.

"Thank you~." Irene said, bowing.

"I wanna introduce you all to my wonderful staff that actually came with the house. Arthur who is head of staff. Sarah the maid and then theres Marvin, who's the groundskeeper." He introduced the staff. Arthur smiled bowing with a charm, Sarah turned her towards the guest and nodded, giving a fake smile.

Her makeup was all dark not very good. Marvin was outside so he was not there.

"Dinner is almost ready, but until then, lets get to know eachother a little bit more and have some drinks." He walked down the stairs everyone scattering the first floor drinking, playing games, and chatting.

"Hit me-" Chaeryoung blurted. "Hit me with your best shot!" Sana sang getting interrupted but Chae. "Excuse me sweetheart but im the jazz singer, here not you." Chae said following with a sarcastic laugh. "Hahaha-" Her face changed serious while looking at Sana while she did the same thing.

Hongjoong just sat ther awkwardly watching the ladies argue.

Anyways moving on from them.

"So..do you like own the house?" The Hustler questioned, doubting The Savant's previous words.

Chan faced the girl. "No I dont but, Its supposed to happen tonight, me owning the house I mean." He smiled.

"Oh..do you have a girlfriend?" She asked. Awkward laughter coming from Chan. "No I dont...but I do have a boyfriend." He mumbled the last part but loud enough for everyone to here it. Making everyone chuckle.

"Imma gonna go check on the other, be right back." He left waving his arms in the air like a squid.

"So how is darts going?" He asked the duo infront of him. "Uhm..yeah its going fine." Irene hit the 10. "Are we allowed to look around or-..?" The Renegade asked (DK)

"Dinners almost ready so I suggest we stay down here..yeah." The host shrugged. "Oh alright.." Dokyeom mumbled whilst Chan walked off to the other guests.