Prolouge to Machine Mayhem

Months before the guests arrived..

;!&'&Electricity cracking, buttons being pushed._#*+×%

'Please dont do this! Please!' A man yelled

'Shut up!' Another man yelled

'We didnt do anything!' A female said

All were chained up except the man who had told them to shut up.

'Shut up! I need to, I need to think!' The man who wasnt chained up said. He was an old man.

' Its time.. ' An old distorted voice said.

The old man lifted his head of from the contraption he was working on. He turned towards the unknown voice, revealing a creature. It's face covered with a mask similar to the bird masks, used during the Black Death.

The old man grabbed something from the table walking towards the captives.

'No, no!' The man yelled wiggling in the chains 'No, no, no!' The lady yelled whilst the man stabbed a injection in both of them.

The old  man took the lady off the chains and carried her to a chamber locking her inside. Then he grabbed the man and put him in the other chamber beside the first one.

They were glass chambers so the old man could see them perfectly fine. The only thing was that it was foggy and moist in the chambers.

The old man pulled a lever, he looked back at the Masked Man as he nodded. He nodded back, pulling another lever. Electricity crackling making noises that seemed to say that the machine was working.

Electricity was moving throught pipes and pipes making their way towards the center, between the glass chambers. In the middle was a ball of electricity getting bigger and bigger.

Slowly the chambers started filling up with a black gas, you could assume it was a toxic, deadly gas because it was slowly killing the man in the left chamber. As the lady watched the man on the left her chamber also started filling up with gas.

There was a tub in the middle, a dead, distorted body layed in it. Whilst the man was slowly dying the tub started filling with a black liquid.

The man on the other hand, was losing his color slowly turning into a dark color his viens turning black and he himself getting a black tint in his skin.

The man passed and the body that layed in the tub suddenly popped up screaming. It's teeth were nasty and crooked, fangs even. Small horns sticking out of its head. It's eyes were big and had no eyelids. The color being white of its body.

'We'll need more..' The Masked Man said looking at the ungodly beast sitting there.

'The machine need to be recharged.' The old man said slightly nervous as if he needs more time. 'It requires more electricity than a small city.' He said as the chained beast was standing from the black liquid.

'Try this..' The Masked Man said placing the Artifact looking item on a nearby table.

'Once I place the object in the machine, it may be impossible to retrieve.' The old lad said the Masked man.

Both of the bodies in the chambers collapsed in the cylinder like cage, filling with black. The beast broke through its chains stepping out the tub waiting for its orders.

'Its better that way..' The Masked Man hissed

--------------------------------

yall this is only a prolouge to the soon to be chapters so it may come in handy? anyways thats all for now and it was kinda long for a prolouge but more to read ig 😃. carry on doodies !

also can we just appreciate how adorable bangchan looks in this ✋😥

-arlo