Episode 4

Brett Higman looked over the crowds of people in the room. He was dancing on the pole at the end of the bar and could see many pairs of eyes on him. When he saw someone looking at him, he smiled. It was his job to sell a fantasy to these men. Even if he wasn't interested, he had to let them believe that they had a chance with him. It was one of the first lessons Ocean and Kai had taught him when he started on the job at Tramps and he hadn't forgotten it since.

But it was one person in particular he was looking for. He was coming up to his break time and his best friend had told him she'd be there for that time. She was always late. He hoped she wouldn't be today, as he only had half an hour and didn't want her coming in as he was getting back up on the bar.

He had five minutes left before he was due to go. He saw her walking in and waving to him. He waved back.

He danced for another couple of minutes, then got down.

'Looking good up there tonight,' said Lou as she met her best friend.

'Thanks babes,' he said. 'I didn't think you were going to come.'

'When was the last time I missed a weekend out in Soho?'

'I guess so.'

'I did think I was going to be late though. I hooked up with this girl last night. Really beautiful girl with an amazing figure. Anyway we were at it all night so I've been napping on the couch all afternoon. Only woke up about an hour ago.'

Lou always had a habit of over sharing. Brett didn't mind though, as he figured he probably did the same thing.

'Are Josh and Joe coming out tonight?' she asked.

'No,' he said. 'They're having a quiet night in together.'

Josh and Joe were Brett's two boyfriends. They'd been a couple already when he first met them, so they often had romantic nights on their own without him. He didn't mind that at all. It gave him the freedom to work at the bar, date other guys, but still give him the benefit of regular hot sex with these two beautiful looking boys. They were both university students and a couple of years older than he was.

'That's a shame,' said Lou, 'I've not seen them in a while.'

'Maybe we could all meet up for drinks next week? I'm not working Wednesday. We could come here and do the quiz?'

'Sounds good babe.'

'So who you out with tonight?'

'Meeting Tina, Jenna and Coco later on?'

'You on the pull?'

'When am I ever not babe?'

She called everyone babe.

The two of them had met not much more than a year ago, but had fast become the best of friends. It was at a club and they were both extremely drunk. Brett met many people that way, but it never usually came to anything. With Lou however, they'd swapped numbers and arranged to meet for a hair of a dog the next day. They hit it off instantly and had been pretty much inseparable ever since.

They chatted for the rest of his break, until it was time for Brett to go and dance again.

'You coming to Essential after your shift?' she asked him.

'Yeah,' he said, 'I'll meet you in there.'

They kissed each other on the cheek and went their separate ways.

As Brett walked back through the crowds, he could feel someone watching him. It wasn't unusual for that to happen. He was wearing nothing but a thong in a bar full of horny gay men. But he could feel one man's eyes instantly looking at him. He turned to see who it was. It was Sam, the bar manager who'd initially hired him. He could see his eyes going up and down his body before eventually landing on his face. Sam smiled at him.

It hadn't escaped Brett what a good looking guy Sam was. In normal circumstances he'd be interested in him, but he was his boss when they first met and also married. By all accounts that marriage was now over, but now he was dating someone else. A much younger guy. He wasn't interested in getting involved with Sam if he was looking to cheat on his partner. Maybe if both Sam and his boyfriend were into the idea, them he'd be up for it.

Brett smiled back, then got back on the bar. He could tell that Sam's boyfriend wasn't aware of Sam's looks, as he looked away like he hadn't noticed Brett everytime he spoke to him.

As Lou was leaving the bar to meet her friends, she bumped into a familiar face from her past.

'Jade,' she said. It took her a moment to remember her name, as Lou had slept with a lot of girls over the last couple of years.

'Lou, hi,' said Jade. It was like she'd seen a ghost from her past.

'How you been babe? It's been so long.'

'I'm great, how are you?'

'Great.'

'This is my boyfriend Johnny '

'Boyfriend? Oh really?'

'Yeah.'

'Well it's been great bumping into you. You going to Essential later on?'

'Yeah, I think so.'

'Okay  well maybe see you later on.'

They both said goodbye and Lou went out as Jade and Johnny went in.

'She seemed nice, who was that?' asked Johnny.

'Well...you remember when we split up?'

'Yeah.'

'And I told you I had that thing with that girl?'

'Holy shit! Was that her?'

Johnny turned around to see if he could get another look, but Lou was long gone.

'Stop staring,' said Jade.

'I can't help it. I'm trying to get a mental picture of you two.'

'Well don't, it's weird.'

'Too late. It's locked in now.'

Jade rolled her eyes. She couldn't understand Johnny, or any man for that matters fascination with seeing two girls together.

Lou had been in the right time at the right place as far as Jade was concerned. She'd needed someone there to scratch the itch she had at the time. She didn't feel the need to experiment any further, but she was glad she'd done it.

She took Johnny over to meet her friends. They all said hello and to him and he shook their hands.

'So what are we talking about?' said Jade.

'We were just talking about the jobs going here. They're looking for new bar staff and a dancer.'

'You should definitely go for that Johnny,' joked Jade. 'I can see you up on the bar in your little pants.'

'Yeah, he said, 'good one.'

Author's Note

Hope you like our new boy, Brett. He was briefly in Soho Pride, but plays a much bigger part in this one. Also, his best friend Lou was the girl Jade hooked up with in the first book.