Episode 5

Jack was reluctant to go to Essential, but it was what Max and the others wanted to do, so he was happy to go along. He remembered what an amazing eighteenth birthday he'd had in Soho and he wanted Max to have the best time on his. Jack had had some amazing nights out in Soho, but tonight was different for a couple of reasons.

Essential was very much a place to pull guys at, something which he'd taken full advantage of in the past. But he wasn't interested in that now. He was with Oscar and although they hadn't discussed it, he wasn't looking to hook up with anyone other than his boyfriend. He knew Oscar wouldn't be either - the opportunity wouldn't even be there for him. Jack had spent every day for the last month with Oscar and they hadn't been able to keep their hands of each other for the whole time.

But the reason he really didn't want to go there was because that's where he'd met Oscar again at Pride weekend. It was where their love story began and it would feel really strange being there without him. But he wanted to go with the flow and go where everyone else wanted to go. Especially Max. He wanted to make sure his eighteenth birthday was special. He did hold a certain affection for the place. If he'd never been there that day at Pride, then he and Oscar would never have crossed paths again.

As he walked in, he could see nothing had changed since the last time he was in. It was still hot and sweaty with loud house music filling the room. It was still packed full of shirtless men, all looking for someone to take home with them for the evening.

Jack had spent the last month in a quiet farming village, so it was a huge culture shock to him being back again. He was looking forward to getting on the dancefloor with his friends and having a good time. Whilst he'd enjoyed the more peaceful lifestyle, he had missed this. But it was different to the last time he'd been. He was no longer interested in the sweaty shirtless men. They were the reason he used to go, but he had someone now. He had Oscar and had just spent the most amazing four weeks with him. They'd had sex every day, sometimes multiple times.

But would all that sex they'd had keep Jack going until next time they saw each other?

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

It had only been a month since he'd been there, but so much had changed for Max in that time. It has been Pride weekend and he'd been in an open relationship with Milo. He was there with Milo again, but this time only as friends. They both had new boyfriends now.

In the short time Max had been with Luke, he already felt more secure in his relationship than he ever did with Milo. He'd agreed to the open relationship thing because he believed it was the right thing for them both, but now he was with Luke, he couldn't imagine sharing him with anyone.

Even before they'd bumped into Sam again, Max had always suspected that Milo was still in love with him. Luke came without any if that baggage. Sure, he'd previously been engaged to a girl, but he'd broken that off as he discovered his sexuality. Luke had hooked up with a couple of guys as he started coming out, but never dated anyone. He was shiny and new in his gay life when Max had found him. There were no ex boyfriends he had to compete with.

He thought back to Pride weekend and how he and Milo had taken their first steps into their open relationship in this very club. They'd talked about it for months, but only done anything about it that weekend. They'd both ventured Alone on to the dance floor looking for someone. Max had kissed some scary guy who'd tried to take things a little quicker than he'd been comfortable with and he'd retreated back to his friends. Milo however had taken things much further with Sam.

That night had been the beginning of the end for them. It was the following day that Max had met Luke. He was happy with the way things were now, but it still felt strange being in the same club with his now ex boyfriend.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Marcus Hayes was still a dancer at Kikibar. He'd finished his shift and as always had gone to the club, still wearing nothing more than the thong he danced in. He went to Essential every weekend to pick up guys. It made sense to wear his work 'uniform' as that way be could show guys what they were getting if they went home with him.

He sat on a stool in the main bar area, watching the men as they came in. He categorized them in his head; the men he would sleep with, the ones he wouldn't, the ones he'd already had and the ones with partners who he didn't have a chance with.

A gang walked through the door. He took a good look, ready make his mind up on them. At the front was Sam. He knew him already. They'd slept together after a night at Essential a few years ago. He didn't often hook up with anyone more than once. Sam was holding hands with some cute young twink. Marcus liked the look of the young guy, but they were clearly together, so that was dead end.

Next was Kai. Marcus knew Kai already as they'd worked together at Kikibar for a short while. Like everyone else in Soho, Marcus would love to sleep with him. He'd thought that from the first time he'd seen him. Nothing had ever happened. Now it looked like he was with someone, a woman no less. He ruled Kai out too. That was a non-starter.

Next was a guy who looked from his physic like he was a rugby player. He was holding hands with a cute young guy. Where were all the single guys?

At the back was Jack. Marcus knew Jack from old and knew he was just as slutty as he was. They'd flirted quite intensely in the past, but nothing had ever happened. He wasn't sure why. When two people such attractive and sex positive as Marcus and Jack came in contact, it seemed likely they'd have hooked up by now, but for some reason it had never happened.

Marcus had always been attracted to Jack. He liked the way he always dressed in such skimpy clothes, showing off his hairy chest and legs in those hot pants he wore often that left little to the imagination. It was clear from the outfits he wore that Jack was an extremely well endowed young man.

Marcus decided straight away that tonight was the night he finally became more familiar with Jack's body.

The whole gang arrived at the bar.

'Jack, honey,' said Marcus. 'I haven't seen you in a while. How have you been?'

'Hey Marcus,' said Jack

They went to kiss each other on the cheek, but Marcus turned his head at the last second so the kiss landed in his lips.

'I love what you're wearing tonight,' said Marcus. He put his hand on the top of Jack's chest and fingered the hairs.

'You look great too,' said Jack.

'Oh this old thing,' he said, running his hands down his body to his thong. He wanted to draw Jack's eyes to his bulge. He succeeded as when he looked at Jack's face, his eyes were on his crotch. It was pretty hard took anywhere else.

'Well I'm going to catch up with my friends,' said Jack.

'All right hun,' said Marcus, 'catch up with you later?'

'Sure thing.'

Marcus watched as Jack walked away, 'taking a good look at his ass as he did.

'I'm having a piece of that tonight,' he said under his breath.

Author's Note

Welcome back to Marcus who made a brief appearance in Soho Pride.

Hope you're all enjoying so far.

Stay safe x