Episode 6

Brett finished his shift and got changed in the back room so he didn't have to go home first. It didn't take him long. He just sprayed on some deodorant, put on a pair of short denim shirts over his thong and a crop top to cover his upper body. He ran his fingers through his hair to sort it out, but was pretty much ready after that.

'See you tomorrow night,' he shouted to Ocean as he left. The doors were closed and he was cashing up the tills.

Brett went out every Friday and Saturday night after his shift. He had the best of both worlds working that job. He got to dance around in his pants, showing what he'd got to the world (whilst getting paid to do so) then go to the club where guys would look at him, already knowing what he looked like under his clothes.

He didn't always go there on the pull. Sometimes he went with his boyfriends Josh and Joe. When he was with them, then he didn't need anyone else. He already knew he'd be going home with two of the hottest guys in the club, so didn't need to look elsewhere. He liked how people looked at them when the three of them were all kissing each other on the dance floor. They weren't afraid of a PDA (public display of affection) which often got them an audience. Often other guys would try and get involved, but never with any success.

He wasn't meeting them tonight. They were on their date and he didn't want to go back to their place any time soon and disturb their date night. They'd probably be frantically fucking each other's brains out by now. Whilst he'd love to get involved in that too, he wanted to give them their time alone. This was his opportunity to hook up with someone new. When he went out with that in mind, he usually met up with his best friend Lou. She was just as  up for a good timecas he was.

He sent her a message as he walked in the club.

Where r u? x

She replied seconds later.

In the upstairs bar x

He didn't often spend much time up there, as most of the action was in the main bar and dance floor. But he could go back down there later, after he'd caught up with his friend.

As he entered the room, he looked around to see her at a table at the far end. He'd been expecting to see her with her friends Coco and Milie, but instead she was with two girls he didn't know. She often spoke with new people when she went out, so he assumed they were people she'd struck up a conversation with. He bought himself a drink, then went over and sat across the table from them.

'Hey babes,' said Lou. He was expecting her to get up and give him a kiss, but she remained seated. 'This is Lola and Amelia. Girls, this is my best friend Brett.'

'Hey,' said Brett.

'Hey,' both girls said together.'

'So how do you girls all know each other?' asked Brett.

'We met at Basement about an hour ago,' said Lou.

'You want to go dance?' said Brett.

'Maybe later babes. Kind of busy here.'

Brett looked at her, trying to work out what the situation was. Was Lou interested in one of these girls? He looked at one girl, whose hand was underneath the table. He noticed her arm was going up and down.

Lou smiled at him. He looked her in the eye for a moment before realising she was being fingered under the table. Brett was by no means a prood. He danced half naked on a bar for a living. He had two boyfriends. But he couldn't help feeling a little bit shocked. It wasn't an unusual sight in here. He'd seen people getting blowjobs in corners of the club before, but this was different. This was his best friend and he was seeing her 'happy face' as he had a conversation with her.

'Maybe see you later on then,' he said, standing up and talking his drink.

'Yeah, later babes.'

Lou turned to look at Amelia and the two girls started kissing. She slid down the seat and opened her legs slightly wider to let Lola get deeper.

Brett turned and looked back at them. His whole body shuddered. 'Urgh!' he said as he walked out the room.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Jade was proud of he boyfriend Johnny for how well he'd fit in with her friends. She'd known before they went out that it wasn't really his thing and that he'd rather have stayed home, smoked weed and played video games. That was how he spent most his life, so she was happy he'd stepped out of his comfort zone for her. Of course she knew she could still go out with her friends without him, but she didn't want the two parts of her life to be separate. She wanted them all to get to know each other and that was exactly what had happened.

The truth was that it hadn't been that much of a big deal for Johnny. He'd been reluctant to go at first, as he'd never been out on the gay scene before. He didn't really even know any gay people at all. He'd met Milo of course. He was Jade's best friend, but he didn't know him well. Milo and Jade were both in sixth form, whilst he'd been in the year above. He'd left school now and had hadvstsrted working for his dad's painting and decorating firm.

It had been the first time he'd ever really spent any time with gay people and he realised early on in the night how much he loved them. He got on with Milo really well, which was a good thing as he knew he was the one he really needed to impress. Milo's opinion really mattered to Jade, so their getting on could be make it break for his relationship. He liked how Milo had been so sure of his sexuality at such a young age and how he was dating Sam, regardless of what other people would think. They'd had great fun together all night.

He loved the gay bars and the club. He danced with Jade, surrounded by shirtless men. He loved how they all put their sexuality out there and so blatantly looked for casual sex with strangers. It wasn't his thing of course. He knew he was hundred per cent straight, but was secure enough in his sexuality to not be intimidated by it.

Max and Luke were dancing to one side of them, with Sam and Milo to the other. Sam took his shirt off and tucked it into the waistband of his jeans. Milo lifted his arms up and Sam removed his for him too. Johnny watched as the two of them danced, so carefree, not caring who saw them as they showed off their torsos. He looked back at Jade.

'I think you should do them same,' she teased. She didn't for a second actually thought he would.

'Okay,' he said, and without thinking, took his shirt off too. Jade and all her friends watched in amazement as this straight boy danced so freely with his shirt off.

Milo looked at Johnny. He hadn't really looked at him like that before, but Johnny had a really good body.

'Lucky girl,' he said to Jade. They both laughed. Johnny heard what Milo had said and quietly enjoyed the compliment.

As Johnny looked around, he could see that several other men were all looking at him now. He loved how it felt.

Author's Note

I love how my straight friends have got into the gay scene in the past.

Hope you're enjoying the story. Give me a shout if you have any questions.