Episode 19

Milo found he had more leverage than Sam did. After calling their bluff and offering to move out, his parents found it more difficult to enforce their 'our house, our rules' ultimatum. They still weren't happy about their son's relationship with this older man, but they knew they had to accept it if they didn't want to alienate him. Milo spent more time around Sam's in the week than he ever had done before. Now he didn't have to lie about where he was it gave him a new level of freedom. His parents didn't ask too many questions when he told them where he was going.  They just nodded and quietly accepted it. They knew that any objections would push him further away from them. At least this way they could keep an eye on what was going on on his life.

Sam, however, was getting no further with Michael. He was still being difficult and refusing to let him see Jess when Milo was with him.

'What are you going to do about it?' Milo asked him. 'Are you going to take legal action?'

'I don't want to,' said Sam. 'We've been able to keep it fairly civil up to this point. I don't want Jess seeing us argue. It's not fair on her.'

'But we can't keep going the way we are.'

'I'll talk to him again. I think he just needs time getting used to us being together. I can't say I can blame him for being upset with us, with our history.'

'Yeah, I get that,' said Milo, 'but he's going to have to get used to it. We're together now and that's not going to change.'

'I know. Like I said, I'll talk to him first.'

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

After an hour in his boss's office, Luke managed to convince him that he wasn't responsible for the video being sent around. Thankfully he accepted that it had been done by whoever had picked up his phone. But whilst he managed to keep his job, it didn't solve several other problems. Pretty much everyone he knew had seen a video of him having sex with his boyfriend. Everyone knew what they both looked like naked and what they liked doing in bed together. This intimate knowledge that was once just between them, was now public domain.

He'd had to cancel his weekend away with the boys to try and sort things out. He'd managed to get the link removed from his social media and regain control of his accounts (the hacker had changed all his passwords so he couldn't delete the post himself). It took a couple of days to remove the video from the host site, but by that time it had been viewed thousands of times and shared hundreds. He knew that even if he got rid of those posts, it would be shared a whole load of other times again after he'd done that.

The environment at work was uncomfortable. He knew that every single person he spoke to had seen his cock. His team were upset with him for pulling out (of the game that is) as they needed him. They lost the game that day and although nobody said it directly, he knew they blamed him. Then there was Max.

Max knew that Luke wasn't responsible for sharing the video, but if he'd just been more careful with his phone, then this wouldn't have happened. Luke couldn't blame him if he did think that, as he felt it about himself as well. He'd known that the video was on there, so should have checked his pocket before leaving the bar.

He'd managed to gain access to his email account again and retrieve any unopened emails. The email had been sent to both his mum and dad's mailboxes, which thankfully he'd been able to retrieve before they opened them, but over half had been opened and (he assumed) viewed.

When Luke hung out with Max that evening, they hadn't spoken much about it. There was nothing to say really, other than Luke telling him what steps he'd done to put it right. But he could never completely put it right. It was out there for people's viewing pleasure and probably always would be. They just had to get used to the idea.