Episode 11

Michael had been more accepting of Sam's news than he'd expected him to be. They were no longer together, so it was inevitable they would meet new partners. Sam hadn't given him the full story yet though. He hadn't mentioned that his new boyfriend was the teenager that he was seeing behind his back while they were still married. Technically they still were married. The divorce wasn't final yet, but it was over in every other way.

After Sam finished his call with Michael, he sent a message to Milo.

Told Michael. We're meeting him and Jess next week x

He received a message back.

Told Mum. You're invited to dinner x

It seemed like such a huge step for them both, but they both knew the hardest part was yet to come. Neither of them had mentioned the age gap to their significant others.

Of course, it wasn't just the age gap that worried Sam about introducing Milo to his ex-husband. It was more the fact that Milo was the guy he'd been sleeping with whilst they were still married.

He tried to think back to that day when Michael walked in on him and Milo in bed together. He wasn't sure if Michael had even seen Milo's face. If he had, then he probably wouldn't forget him in a hurry. Michael had run out of there the second after Sam noticed his presence, but who knew how long he'd been there before that.

He couldn't worry about that right now. He just had to assume that Michael didn't know who Milo was and cross that bridge if and when they came to it if he did.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

It had all seemed like such a good idea when he applied for the job. It would be extra cash, plus he'd get to dance in a gay venue again, which he'd enjoyed so much in the club.

But reality had well and truly struck. He was standing in the backroom of Tramps in just his underwear and a packed bar full of gay men on the other side of the door. He wouldn't just be dancing shirtless like he had the other night. He'd be dancing in the thong that Ocean had provided him with. It didn't leave much to the imagination. When he moved around in it, his cock and balls bounced around for everyone to see.

He'd been most worried about telling his girlfriend Jade that he'd taken the job, but she was all up for it.

'That's amazing,' she said when he told her over the phone. 'I'll get everyone together and we'll come and see you.'

'No!' he said firmly. He was worried enough about having to do it without Jade and all her friends watching as well. Plus there was the fact that Ocean had assumed he was gay he didn't want to give away that he wasn't until he'd been offered a permanent job.

He stood looking at himself in the mirror, wondering if he could go through with it. There was a knock and the door opened behind him. He turned around and put his hands in front of his crotch.

It was Ocean with another young guy in a thong behind him.

'How are you feeling?' said Ocean.

'Nervous,' said Johnny.

'That's to be expected,' said Ocean. 'You've not done this before. This is Brett by the way, he'll show you the ropes.'

'Hey,' said Brett.

'Hey,' Johnny replied.

Johnny had always been secure with the way he looked and the size of his cock. But looking at the huge bulge in the front of Brett's thong, he started to feel slightly insecure. Despite being straight, he couldn't help but stare.

Brett assumed that Johnny was gay, so figured he was checking him out. H we smiled. He liked when guys checked out his bulge. It was one of the best parts of the job.

'Come on,' said Brett, 'I'll show you where you'll be dancing.'

'Great,' said Johnny.

This was the moment. He was about to step out into the bar in his underwear.

As he walked out, he felt many pairs of eyes on him. Brett showed him the two poles in the main bar area and another in the downstairs bar.

'Which one will I be on?' Johnny asked, hoping it would be on the quieter one downstairs.

'Either the bar or in the window. We only put someone on downstairs at busier times.'

Johnny was filled with dread at the thought of dancing in the window. At least if he danced on the bar he'd only be seen by gay men who'd come in for a drink. He had visions of his mum taking a short cut through Soho to get into town and seeing him.

'Can I go on the bar?' Johnny asked.

'Sure,' said Brett, 'I'll be in the window then. If you need me for anything, I'll be right over there.'

'Thanks.'

Brett left him to take his place in the window, leaving him to go on the bar. Ocean turned up l the music and watched as Johnny got up.

'You'll be great,' said Ocean.

Johnny got up and initially felt really exposed. He started dancing, slightly awkwardly at first, then he started feeling the music and got into it. Within a few minutes, he looked like he'd been doing it for years. Ocean smiled, happy that he'd taken on a good new dancer.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Jade sat at home, wondering how her boyfriend was getting on in his new job. She'd wanted to go and support him, but she understood why he didn't want her there. She was so happy he was doing something he loved and wanted to support him in any way she could, even if that meant staying away. She knew that none of the others were out tonight, so he'd have a bit of space away from anyone he might know.

Johnny's lack of passion for life was one of the reasons she'd first broken up with him. Seeing him so excited about something made her love him again so much.

She sat in her room watching an old movie and flicking through a fashion magazine that she'd read about a hundred times before. She spent most her Saturday nights with Johnny, so didn't really know what to do without him. She'd have to work it out, as if it went well, she'd be without him more weekends. She'd wanted for a while to spend more time in Soho. If he was working there, then she'd just have to go drinking there more often. It made her integration into the gay scene a lot easier if her boyfriend was there too. She wouldn't have to feel guilty about leaving him home while she went out with friends. As soon as he'd settled into the job and felt more comfortable,  she'd ho and see him dance.

She'd sent him a message wishing him good luck but hadn't heard back from him. It made sense that she wouldn't. His workwear probably didn't have room to keep his phone. She kept checking her phone for a message, which she eventually received around ten.

Things going good. Everyone has been welcoming and the crowd seem to like me x

The next message was around one when he finished his shift.

Omg, I love my job x

She smiled and put her phone down on the bed. It buzzed again, so she picked it up again, assuming it was another message from Johnny.

It was from Lou.

Was good seeing you last night babe how about drinks next week? x

Would it be weird meeting up with the girl she'd had a one night stand with now she was back with her boyfriend? But Johnny didn't seem to mind the idea, and it was just drinks. Right?

Author's Note

Is it possible to be friends you've previously hooked m up with? Let me know your thoughts.

If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider giving me a like or dropping me a comment.

Hope you're all keeping safe x