Episode 12

It was Wednesday night and the stage was set. Max and Luke were set to make their adult movie debut. But this movie was being made for the eyes of just two people. Themselves.

It was all they'd talked about on the phone since they'd decided to do it at the weekend. Firstly they wanted to make sure they did it right. They wanted to film it on the best camera with the perfect lighting and do things that would look good on camera. They watched porn online to get tips and discussed what they'd learned. But the other reason they talked about it so much was that the very idea really turned them on.

Max went over to Luke's apartment after college. They sat on the bed kissing.

'Are you sure you still want to do this?' Luke asked.

'Have you changed your mind?' said Max.

'No, I just don't want you to think you have to go through with it if you don't feel comfortable.'

'I am comfortable. I want to do this, do you?'

'I do.'

It didn't seem like there could be any reason to regret this. Max was doing this with his boyfriend who he loved and it would just be between the two of them. There had been horror stories about couples who'd broken up and one part of the couple had put the video online to spite the other. Max saw his future with Luke, but even if for some reason they did break up, he knew Luke would never do that.

Max got up off the bed and turned his tablet on. He arranged it in the best position to get a view of the whole bed. They'd decided it would be better filming from the side, so it showed the full length of both their bodies. He opened his camera app.

'You ready?' he said.

Luke nodded.

Max hit record them went to lie down on the bed next to his boyfriend. They position themselves so the camera could see them and started to kiss.

They slowly removed each other's clothes, starting with their T-shirts then their jeans. They both got on their knees facing each other and kissed again. Both of them were rock hard, so was seen even through their underwear.

Luke gently pushed Max on to the bed and took off his boxer shorts. Max's cock popped out and Luke went straight to work on it with his mouth. Max clenched his fists and grabbed hold of the bedsheets. He turned and looked straight down the lens of the camera as his boyfriend gave him the best head of his life.

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Milo and Sam held hands as they approached Michael's door. It felt strange being back in this building together again. This was the place they spent long mornings in bed together whilst Michael had been away. It was the place they'd started their affair and fallen in love. It was the place they'd been making love when Michael had arrived home unannounced. It was now the place now where Michael lived without Sam.

They knocked on the door and didn't speak as they waited. They were both equally as nervous. Sam was worried, as going forward he wanted to spend time with his daughter and his boyfriend together and knew that Michael could make that really difficult if he wanted to.

Milo was nervous because he wanted to be part of Sam's world and Jess was a big part of that. He knew that the marriage between Sam and Michael was over, so he no longer had to hide how they felt for each other. He was more concerned about Jess liking him and hadn't even thought about what Michael's opinion would mean.

Michael opened the door. His eyes flicked between Sam and Milo, then looked at their linked hands.

This must be hard for him to see, thought Milo. They'd been together for a long time, so it must be difficult seeing him with someone else.