Prologue - Interesting Introductions

WARNINGS: Mention of death
Based off of my oneshot UA's Eldritch Cryptid! This is extremely unrealistic but I don't care, my story, my universe, my rules.

Shouta Aizawa couldn't get out of the building fast enough. All UA staff had met that night that night to discuss school policies, and the newly employed (after a year of begging from one of his best friends, Nemuri Kayama) 23 year old just wanted to go home and snuggle with his husband and cats.

He and the other teachers were at the door near the cafeteria, when a rustling noise was heard.

"Did the rest of you hear that?" Asked Kan Sekijirou, to which his fellow staff nodded. Lunch Rush went to check it out, as it came from near the food prep area, and yelped when he saw what it was, prompting the others to rush to him.

*~*

Izuku was a smart little boy, even at 8 years old. He knew Auntie Mitsuki and Uncle Masaru didn't have enough money to take him in after his mom died in a villain attack. He knew they were hard pressed as is, hoping for their fashion designs to pick up, and he couldn't put more stress on them. So he'd run away two nights before, while they were asleep; leaving only a note telling them that he was okay and not to look for him (they would anyways, they always would). 

He hadn't eaten since he left, and finished the rest of his water that afternoon. He stumbled across UA an hour later, and told himself that even if it was stealing, it was survival. He knew he could get in; he'd always had an affinity for computer programming and coding, even hacking, and he figured with enough time he could probably get into the kitchens and take some food.

He was right, within 6 hours (thanks to his laptop that he managed to salvage from the fire) he was in the UA cafeteria. Despite being a genius, however, he was still only a child, and quickly forgot himself while stuffing food into his mouth and pockets, when he heard voices. A part of him, the part that often felt icky and made him cry (his mom called it "anxiety") told him to leave; but he recognized those voices. The teachers must've had a late night meeting, they would surely catch him now. He couldn't hear what they were saying, but he knew he was being too loud and they probably heard him.

Sure enough, within minutes someone (Lunch Rush! He loved heroes, his mother had always called it a "special interest," and deep down he was ecstatic to meet so many) peered over the counter, eyes widening as they fell on him eating the leftover bread from that day's lunch.

"Guys, it's a child."

"I'll get Nezu!" Izuku heard a feminine voice say as footsteps ran off, more coming in his direction. Soon enough, around 8 heroes had come around the counter, and Izuku felt the energy building up at seeing so many heroes. He let it out by swaying back and forth excitedly, eyes lighting up as he looked in awe at the faces around him, voice suddenly speaking out in excitement.

"You're Lunch Rush! And Snipe, and Power Loader, Present Mic, 13, Vlad King, Ectoplasm, and Eraserhead!" The underground hero was taken aback at being recognized, so his husband took over, walking closer to the small green child.

"That's right little listener!" He said, voice light but gentle so as not to startle him. "What's your name?"

"Izuku Midoriya!"

"Can you tell me what you're doing here?"

"I got hungry, and I knew UA would have extra food, I'm sorry I stole but I haven't eaten in two days..."