19: DRAGONS - Night visitor

A/N: This contains sexual content btw. If you're not comfy abt it then it's okay to skip, this chap is kinda like an extra chap so it won't affect the story. I also really just wanted to write this fufufufu~ (;

Everyone's asleep. Skiadrum transformed back to his human form and is now sleeping. The faeries, Arrosa, Mil and Colette are sleeping on the black dragon. During moments like these, I wish I nad my phone with me so I could take a picture of them. Cute! They look so cute!

Ah, come to think of it, I remembered that my mom, my dad and I used to sleep on the same bed together but I was not really comfortable using pillows so I always put my head on my mom's tummy!

I wonder how they are right now? Are they fine? Were they sad when they knew I was gone? But no matter how much I think about it, I can't return to my previous world. Mom, dad I hope you two are doing fine without me. Be strong. I may not be there physically, but I would always think of the both of you.

Unfortunately, my reminiscent ended there as I saw a shadow passing by at the front of the cave. Immediately, I became alert. I tried waking up the dragon and the faries but they won't wake up?

"Skiadrum! Wake up"
I started shaking him.
"Faeries!"
They really won't wake up!

"It's no use, I've casted a sleeping spell on them"

Oh shit. That voice oddly sounds very familiar. I hope my assumption is wrong.

"Release them from your spell"
I get the fact that the faeries were not able to resist the spell because they're still not that strong yet but I can't believe Skiadrum was affected as well? It's either this man is stronger than him but it could just be he was caught off-guard. Yeah, that must be it!

"In one condition"
I have a bad feeling about this.

"What is it?"

"Look at me first"
Because my back is facing him, I couldn't see his face however, I know who he is and I'm confused how he even got here? Nervously, I turned around to face him. And I'm not disappointed with what I saw. He's really handsome!

I nodded.
"Mhmm what a fine specimen"

He chuckled.
"Really, everytime we meet you either say I'm handsome or I'm hot"

"I only speak the truth"

"Ohh I'm really flattered"

"You should be"

"Come here"
He urged me to go near him which I complied. I didn't know this guy so I'm not aware of his capabilities. If I do something that offend him and he's stronger than me, who knows what he might do. So let's behave for the meantime.

"Oh my! Being called by a handsome guy, I feel honored"
I joked. Hoping to atleast make the atmosphere a friendly one.

"It's time to fulfill what you said last time"

"Whatever do you mean?"
I think I'm kinda lost here. I tried to recall all that I've said to him and nothing comes to mind.. W-wait..don't tell me?!

"You said you're gonna teach me how to kiss, oh miss great kisser"
That!
I mean there's nothing wrong with a kiss, right? It's just a kiss. Just a kiss.

I looked at him from head to toe. I'm really not at a disadvantage here! If anything else, he's the one on the losing end. I must've done too many good deeds at my previous life since I'm being rewarded like this. But despite my excitement *cough*, I looked calm and composed on the outside.