Maple's first day at school and some trouble...

Sorry for the long wait!!

Here's the new Chapter!

Enjoy the Chaos dear reader!

_____________

At the early morning Maple got up early to make breakfast for Grim and herself. She hummed happily when she flipped the pancakes on air.

"Good morning Maple-chan!" Mordred greeted to the black armored girl.

"Ohayo Mordred-san!" She greeted him back but didnt turned around when she making breakfast plus bento for the school. Thanks to Headmaster Crowley, he provided her for with some necessities such as food ingredients, bathing items and a pair of sleep wear. 

Maple fished some vegetable out of the fridge to make a small salad then a large plumb ghost appeared in the kitchen room but that didn't scared her since she used to see ghosts at the graveyard when she was little and her family basically told her that the she has some blessing from Yomi or the world of death that Maple already has from the beginning even in the game.

"The headmaster said that he would come over here later with the a uniform and your books." The plump ghost whose name is Tobias informed her when she was finished for plating the breakfast over the table.

"Is that so..." Maple mumbled then a small ghost named Edmond patted her head just like the other youkais in her own world when she was small that they wanted to pinch her cheeks.

"Dont worry kiddo, the crow wanted a good care of you since you are his kinda responsible with you."

Kaede hummed when she asked them, "Could someone wake Grim up and tell him to get down to eat breakfast please?" The ghosts looked at the heaven she made then cursed in silent they can not eat because they are dead and vanished at the ceiling.

Three minutes later a distant yowl could be heard before a few thumps followed. Soon, the three ghost came through the ceiling again and Maple smiled brightly for her thanks.

The girl could hear the scampering of paws before Grim swerved into the kitchen and his eyes widened at the breakfast spread laid before him. Maple giggles that Grim gluped at the food.

"Come now Grim is time to eat!" She said to him then she summoned Syrup, the green small turtle. 'Well since this is a world were Syrup is real now. Its not a problem to keep him outside and wanted to spend time with them!" She thought happily when the two animals digged in to the wonderful small feast she created and Grim bowed to her as if she was a queen of food.

"I will follow you everywhere now!" He declared and took another bite of the pancake. Syrup coed her with its glowed eyes that its very happy over the food.

She looked at them and coed how cute they ate when suddenly rang on the door. Maple headed towards the front. The headmaster stood at the porch in the same clothes as last night and in his hands was a uniform and a bag which Malple guessed was her new books. She was curious and wanted to take a look at the books given that magic must have different subjects than what she was used to in her school.

'Kanade would love to read these books and achived in his magic cube' The black haired girl thought happily yet sad about her friends in her world.

"Good morning! How was your first night here?" Crowley greeted her and Maple smiled at him like a child when suddenly flowers appeared behind her which Crowley silently questioned if that one of her magic.... Oh well this is harmless anyway.

"Good Morning to you to headmaster! I really slept well on my first night with Grim and Syrup!" Maple saluted cutely which the headmaster chuckled.