Grim is going to be a student Today

The end of this arc is coming here!

Rejoice Let's get started and enjoy this as much as you  want dear readers!

___________

Returning from the Dwarf's Mine they now stood back in the Mirror Chamber with a stunned look as he was about to block the mirror.

"Eh!? You really went to Dwarfs' Mine to find a magic crystal?" The headmaster asked leaving the group more surprised, "Eeeh!?" They shouted in shock because the headmaster himself mysteriously apeared in front of them.

Crowley muttered, "I really didn't think..." He looked at the group, "You'd not only go but then come back with a crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion." He bluntly told them.

Maple looked at him in suprised the fact that he didn't have so much faith by the boys and looked sad because of that.

"Nnga! The nerve of this guy! While we were off fighting some crazy beast!" Yelled out an angry Grim.

Hearing the words from the cat, "Beast?" Crowley questioned them.

"There was a monster there! It was super gross and crazy strong, it was awful!" Ace told the principal.

Crowley stared at them, "Could you explain in more detail? But in my office." He said.

The group quickly walked to his office, entering the room. Maple and Grim saw the portraits of the Great Seven floating behind Crowley's desk. Everyone taking a seat as Maple explained what happened to the Dwarf's Mine.

"Hoh hoh. A mysterious monster living in the coal mine. The five of you worked together to defeat it and bring back a magic crystal?" He asked, wanting to confirm what he heard from the girl correctly.

They all nodded.

While the boys were unwilling to admit the truth. "We didn't really work together..." Ace muttered.

"It was more like our goals were aligned..." said Deuce

"And also Maple did the most work." The orange haired boy added and the boys remembered how she finished that monster with one blow. They wondered why they didn't fanboyed over her before maybe it was because they there in dangerous situation.

Just then tears began to flood Crowley's eyes, "Ooh... Ooooh... OOOOOOOOHHH!!!!" He sobbed, catching the group by surprise.

"What's with this guy? Why is an adult bursting into tears!?" Grim asked looking up at the girl from her lap.

"Who knows..." Smiled Maple nervously and handed handkerchief to the headmaster that the man generous thanked her.

Crowley quickly recollected himself, "In all these years that I've been Headmaster... For the day to come, students from Night Raven College go hand-in-hand to face and defeat their enemy!" He said between sniffles.

"What!? I did not hold this guy's hand!" Shouted Deuce.

Ace yelled, "I would never do that, gross! But Headmaster, how old are you!?"

"I am overwhelmed with emotion. This incident confirms it. Maple-chan. Without a doubt, you have talent as a beast tamer!" Crowley said, smiling at the shielder girl.

Unsure how to respond, "Thank you I guess?" She told the man.

Maple has her turtle monster laid on her head and said.

"Gyuu."

He nodded and continued, "Students of Night Raven College are budding wizards called here by the Dark Mirror. However, they are of a superior class that makes them prideful and egotistical people that have not even the slightest inkling to work with others. Making many of them selfish and self-centred."