Into the dungeon- I mean Dwarfs Mine of course

So this is going to be an Eventful chapter

Lol

So enjoy dear readers~

---------------

As they walked through the Silent Woods to find the Dwarfs Mine. Maple was awed at the fact that this Woods reminds her really of the disney version snow white.

"Uuuwaah~! This forest is sure different from the game I played with my friends..." The shielder girl muttered which heard it by those two who caused to fall the chandelier before and they looked curioused at her what she meant by 'game'.

"Game? What kind of game did you played with friends in your world Maple?" Asked Grim in curiousity.

The black armored girl scratched her cheeks a little which Ace and Deuce blushed a little.

'C-cute...' They thought.

At the dimensional rift

Kazuma cursed that he got into a wrong world that has a stupid goddess and felt someone thought something dirty about his cute little sister.

'Just wait for me Imouto! I am going to save you!' He thought in determination as he went into another world.

Back to Maple and the others

She answered to the grey cat monster. "Well me and my friends would play virtual reality games which is heavy on medieval based on and you can choose job classes from the beginning from the game."

"Heh that sounds interesting..." Said Grim in interested and they reached a little bridge connecting to the other side with two pathways. One leading to a house and the other to the mines.

"So this is Dwarfs' Mine.. It used to be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining but.." Deuce muttered.

Grim shivered in fear, "Uuuuhh.. Feels like something could jump out..." He said while holding to Maple's right shoulder.

While the small house caught their eyes along and it seems that Ace noticed too. "Oh, there's a house back there. Let's go ask them about the mine." He tells them.

The group started to walk over to the house, Deuce knocked on the door, "Good evening.." He greeted only to step in the house, "I guess it's abandoned.. It's a mess in here."

Everyone entered the empty home noticing small seven chairs. Though a couple of them were on the ground by the small table. A pickaxe wedged on the table. So this must be the seven dwarfs' home. Maple thought that it looks cute even though its abondoned its still has the charm when Grim shrieked, "Puwah! I got a spider web in my face.. Peh! Peh"

Maple kneeled down and picked the webs out of Grim's face. "There is all gone now Grim, you can open your eyes now." The grey cat opened his eyes. Ace commented, "Aren't the tables and chairs on the small side? Are they for kids? One, two... There's seven! So many!"

"This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs' Mine flourished." Said Deuce with a somber expression.

Ace looked at him, "They did what they had to. After all, magic crystals are found inside coal. For now, let's go check it out."

Everyone nodded and walked out of the house, Deuce closing the door. As they walked over to the second path leading to the mines. They stood in front of the entrance, seeing the pitch black entrance with an overgrown tree above it with moss all over the roots and rocks.

"W-we're gonna go in that pitch black cave!?" Questioned a scared Grim.

Ace snickered at the cat, "Scared? Lame." He mocked.