Chapter 3: Fight to the Death

Godzilla and Mothra were spending New Years in a rich hotel. Rodan was suffering under the might of Godzilla jr because he doesn't know how to use a cross. "Isn't this nice Godzilla? Just me and you and Rodan fearing for his live from an over-sized Godzilla jr? Mothra asked. "Yep, it is nice. Wait, an over-sized Godzilla jr?" I asked confused. When I rushed outside, I saw a normal sized Godzilla jr strangling Rodan! I picked up the cross, and raised it proudly. "IN THE NAME OF LEGENDARY PICTURES, FOUL DEMONS BE GONE!!!" I shouted loudly and clearly. Then, a vortex opened up, and thousands of demons spewed from Godzilla jr's mouth and back into the vortex. Rodan was freaking out the whole time. "I TOLD YOU HE WAS POSSESSED! I TOLD YOU!" Rodan shouted. Rodan then got back to babysitting because I told him that the 2 months hadn't gone by. Then, he went off, with Godzilla jr following behind. Then out of no where, I saw King Ghidorah flirting with Mothra, much to her annoyance. So I shot him with my atomic breath. This angered Ghidorah, who punished me severely.

Then, Mothra tried to strangle him, but he knocked her off, and she got knocked unconscious

Then, Mothra tried to strangle him, but he knocked her off, and she got knocked unconscious. While King Ghidorah was gloating, I ran to Mothra, picked her up, and ran. I ran as fast as I could to the ocean. Then Ghidorah zapped me, causing me to fall into the ocean. He saw no survivors, and left. I raised my head and made sure all but Mothra's head was in the water. I stopped at a nearby island, and laid her down. I was forced to do CPR. I was about to do mouth to mouth (which I think Mothra would've liked), but her wings began to glow a neon blue. I felt something in my chest. Then, I began to glow fiery red. I swam all the way to Ghidorah and unleashed my new found powers.

 I swam all the way to Ghidorah and unleashed my new found powers

After 2 thermonuclear pulses, King Ghidorah flew off. Then I shot a thermonuclear heat ray at him, exploding him! After 3 minutes, Mothra flew over. "I saw you defeat Ghidorah," she said. I noticed something about her wings. "What's with your wings?" I asked. Mothra looked at them, and saw that they were eyes resembling mine. She said, "Divine moths earn them when help out someone true in heart," I realized that "someone" was me!