Chapter 10: Epilogue

Godzilla's POV

cast:

Godzilla as.......................................Godzilla 2019

Mothra as........................................Mothra 2019

Rodan as.........................................Rodan 2019

Godzilla jr as...................................Godzilla jr 1995 ending scene

Minilla as........................................Minilla 2004

Queen Muto as..............................Queen Muto

Behemoth as.................................Behemoth 2019

Scylla as........................................Scylla

Methuselah as..............................Methuselah

Ghidorah as..................................Mecha King Ghidorah

Megalon as...................................Megalon

Megaguirus as..............................Megaguirus

SpaceGodilla as...........................SpaceGodzilla

Mechagodzilla as.........................Kiryu

Orga as.........................................Orga

Destoroyah as..............................Destoroyah

Keizer Ghidorah as......................Keizer Ghidorah

10 months after Minilla was born, he began to say more words to build up his vocabulary. Just then, Mecha Ghidorah came flying in. "Hello, Godzilla," He said. "Ghidorah, I've been expecting you," I told him. Just then, Behemoth came in and destroyed Ghidorah's left wing. "That's for almost killing Godzilla that one time," He shouted. Methuselah came in and pinned Ghidorah to the ground. Scylla was also busy tearing out his wires and things. "Could this day get any worse," He shouted. Then, Queen Muto came in and disabled all nearby electronics. "Life support systems. Deactivated," Said the mechanical voice from Mecha Ghidorah. Rodan then smashed the mechanical head. "And stay dead," He said. Then the rest of the league came in. Methuselah took down Megalon quickly. Orga was murdered when Jet Jaguar went into his mouth and grow twice the size, exploding Orga. Megaguirus almost killed Mothra! "Jr, go help your mother," I told him. Jr shot Megaguirus several times. I killed SpaceGodzilla with the help of Minilla strangling him to death. And Kiryu was also strangled to death my Minilla. After that quick battle, we saw that an asteroid was coming towards Earth! I shot my atomic breath at it, destroying it. Then, a quadrupedal version of King Ghidorah floated down. "Foolish lizard! Did you really think that destroying the asteroid would kill me? Well you thought wrong," He said. Rodan than pinned him down with his hurricane winds. Behemoth stabbed him with his tusks 3 times. Mothra stung him 5 times. Then, Minilla gave the final blow. The creature was dead. Then, Destoroyah came in, and started attacking everyone! "You thought I was gone, but really, I just went into hiding," He shouted. But he was easily taken care of. Me, Jr, and Minilla fired our atomi breaths at him, killing him.

The End