Chapter 9: What is Right

The next morning, when I woke  up to Minilla chewing on the blankets again, I pulled the blankets out of his mouth, then he began to chew on a bunch of other things. My walls, the doorknob, Dad's newspapers, everything! At one point he started to chew on my arm. "No no Minilla, that is not food. This is food," I said as I shoved 19 tacos into his mouth. He then began to swell up! Then he burped out a smoke ring. It then began to coil around my neck! I was being strangled! The more I struggled, the more it coiled! Then when I was about to pass out, it disappeared. Then, he hugged me. I hoped no one saw, but then I heard a camera click. "DAD," I shouted. He ran down the stairs and put the photo in a book. "Why, did you do that Dad," I asked. He told me that we were starting a family album. "Look Jr, it's you when you sneezed for the first time," He said. Minilla began to giggle. "OH MY GOSH! Minilla just did his first giggle," Mom said. She scooped up Minilla and brought him over to the album. "Alright, say mommy," Dad said while holding up the camera. "Mommy," Minilla shouted. The camera clicked and Dad put the photo in a slot and wrote "say mommy". "You just said your first word! Godzilla did you hear," Mom asked. Then Dad and Mom began to get carried away about Minilla saying his first word.