Chapter 5: It's a Trap Part 1

Godzilla's POV

cast

Godzilla as...............................................Godzilla 2019

Mothra as.................................................Mothra 2019

Battra as...................................................Battra

Rodan as..................................................Rodan

Baragon as..............................................Baragon 2001

Godzilla jr as...........................................Little Godzilla

Ghidorah as............................................Mecha King Ghidorah

Gigan as..................................................Modified Gigan

Mechagodzilla as...................................Kiryu

Megaguirus as.......................................Megaguirus

Orga as..................................................Orga

Megalon as............................................Megalon

"It all started when Rodan was bringing home Godzilla jr. "Daddy," Godzilla jr said, running towards Godzilla. Jr went into the house, and stayed back to talk to Rodan. "Sooooooooooo," He said with a smug look on his face. I told him that I believe him. "Yessss," He said. "About the possession stuff," I finished. He was pretty pissed, but I told something. "You sure she'll say yes," He asked. "Well, she DID ask when we were gonna get married, but I told her that I didn't know, which was king of a lie," I said. He wished me luck, and then I was off to propose to the girl of my dreams. But I wouldn't be telling you this story, if it went well. After I proposed to Mothra, she of course said yes. 3 hours later, we're about to get married, when the whole place collapsed! Ghidorah was attacking! "HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE," I shouted. "It'll take more than a thermonuclear heat beam to kill me, God-zero," He said. And then, Mecha Ghidorah knocked us unconscious! My whole wedding day, ruined. I woke up all drowsy. I felt as if we were in a horror movie. "Mothra, are you awake," I quickly asked. She weakly said yes. I knew she was lying to herself. Just then, King Ghidorah came in. "How are my favorite prisoners," He said tauntingly, "This can go 2 ways. Either A, Mothra marries me willingly and you die. Or, B Mothra marries me UNWILLINGLY and you DIE!" "This can go either way Mothra," Mecha Ghidorah said with a devilish face. "Fine, if you're gonna be that way, then we'll give you time to think about it," He said. 2 minutes after he left, Mothra told me to kill her. "Mothra are you insane," I asked trying not to shout. "Trust me," She reassured. "Okay, but if this goes wrong, I'm breaking up with you. Deal," I told her. She agreed, and I k-killed her. Somehow, my chains came off and I bolted out, never looking back."