3.The unluckiest person ever

Serena's POV

Serena's POV

I follow the directions as per told and reach at a Cabin which seems like the boss's cabin as ithe  door had a Nameplate hanging on it  reading ‘CEO’.

The door was slight open so I knocked on the door.

“Can I come in Sir ?”I asked

“Yes Come in ”a male voice said from inside the room .

I entered the room and a Guy was sitting on a  black chair his back facing me .

“Nice to see you again  miss Serena ”the guy said as he turned his chair to face me.

I was shocked as he turned to face me ,he was the same raven
Haired guy who ruined my dress this morning .

“what ar- are yo- you doing here ?”I ask him .

“Well what would a CEO be doing in his own cabin ?” He asks me pretending to think by putting his index finger on his chin and making a curious expression. “Work right !!”He answers his own question as a stupid grin Appears on his face .

GREAT JUST GREAT !!!!First I meet a complete stranger who ruined my dress and now he turns out to be the CEO of the company I was going to for interview, SERIOUSLY!!I am the unluckiest person ever,I cried hysterically in my mind .

“Are you really the CEO of Ketchum estates ?”I asked him with a sad tone in my voice .“Yes” he replied in a serious tone and started laughing at my Dumbfounded face .

Ahhhhhh!!!!!I let out an annoyed scream. “What happened miss?”he asks me with a fake concern on his face .I shot him a death glare ,I thought he would get triggered or something but instead he smiled at me,So annoying he is .

“Calm down miss”he said with a stupid smile on his face “you Are selected ”he said as his smile turns into a grin .

“What ?”I asked him with disbelief.“You are selected for this job ”He said with a smirk .

“But I don't want to work here ”i say in a calm voice “Ohh,come on what's the reason ?this office is huge , well managed,you will get your own desk ,you will get a good amount of money ,then what's wrong ?”
He asks me .

“you are the reason I don't want to work here ”I say annoyed by the person standing in front of me .

“Ohh really I thought you are in need of money considering your mother's state ,I thought you needed some money for her operation ”he says smirking .

I was shocked hearing what he said .“How d-do you know about all of this ?”I ask him with a surprised tone in my voice .
“I have quite some information about whom I am going to interview.”he says “ So now ,I am asking you again would you like to work here Miss Serena ?”he asks me devilish smile .

I think about it .as he said this office is huge and well managed ,infact like a dream office .Many people struggle to get a job here .Besides I am in need of money for my family ,the only problem here is this boy standing in front of me ,sure he is arrogant but why do I Care? .I sigh and give him my answer .

“I accept ”I answer him .“Great choice ”he replies .“I am Ash Ketchum ,CEO of Ketchum estates and your new Boss ”he says extending his hand for a hand shake “Nice to meet you Sir”I reply as I accept his handshake .

I take my hand back  and leave his cabin .

:::::::::::::::::::""""""""""":::::::::::::::::

Ash's POV

Yes ,Yes,Yes !!! I shout and fist bump in the air .“I did it ,I finally convinced her to join ”I say to myself as a smirk made it to my face .“Now see how I make your life a living hell and miserable more than it is now , you will regret messing up with me  Serena ”.

:::::::::::::::""""""""""::::::::::::::::::

As I get out of his cabin and walk towards the staircase I accidentally bump into some one .

“Ohh sorry ”the brown haired girl apologises to me .“No it's ok”I reply .

“I have never seen you in this office before?”she asks me with curosity .“By any chance you are a new employee?”She asks me with a smile on her face .

“ Yes ”I reply her .

“Great , I am May ,one of the employees here, Nice to meet you . ”she says giving me a sweet smile .

“I am Serena ,Nice to meet you too May ”I reply her .“Would you like a office tour by me ?”she asks .“Of course ,thankyou so much”.I thanked her .

“No problem”She replies .

May seems like a nice person ,I thought .

::::::::::::::::::"""""""""""""::::::::::::::::

“this is  my desk ”May says pointing towards a desk of brown colour,made of wood .I look at her desk ,it's really clean and well arranged ,She seems a tidy person .

“And as per boss told me , this is your desk . ”she says pointing towards another desk which was just beside her .it was identical to her's but empty .

“dont worry you can arrange it as you wish ”She says smiling . I nodded my head .

“So did you like my office tour and our office ”she asks me .“yes, thankyou so much for the tour May , that was so sweet of you. ” I reply.

“Hey don't need to be so formal, we are friends right ?”she asks me extending her hand for a  handshake.“yes we are friends ”I reply her ,we both smile at each other happily .

I am so happy that I got this job and also a new friend ,this day wasn't as bad as I thought .

:::::::::::::::::""""""""""":::::::::::::::::::

     Next chapter preview ✨

Who even orders such kind of things , that also in 30 minutes !does he think I am a magician or something?“Why are you standing here like a statue ?go and do what I told you to do ”.

::::::::::::::::::""""""""""":::::::::::::::::

Sorry for the late update ,I am not able to do anything with my right hand as I hit it on my wardrobe's door very hard  accidentally 2 times a day😔😂.

So please forgive me for any typing mistakes cause I wrote this whole chapter with my left hand .also this is the longest chapter I have written with 947 words .

If you liked the chapter then please vote and comment 😊.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::