6.I want to quit

No one's POV

No one's POV

Serena feels a bit embarrassed as she Sees all the eyes staring at her but she shrugs the feeling away and walks towards Dawn.

"Thankyou so much for your help Dawn "She thanks her .

"No problem"Dawn replies with a big smile.

"Miette the props are ready we can start the shoot "Serena says to Miette.

"Yeah "Miette replies annoyingly .

While shooting Miette gives very fake and imposed poses. Ash is standing there but all his attention is towards Serena...She is looking different today.

Serena does her part of the job and the shoot finishes .

"Hey Serena "Dawn calls her and walks towards her with a pair of heels .

"Here you go , Perfect pair of heels to match with the dress" Dawn says to Serena.

"No Dawn I can't take these ,you have already done a lot for me" Serena says hesitating to take the heels.

"Pleaseeeee"Dawn says with puppy eyes .

"Ok ,but I will return them to you Tomorrow"Serena sighs .

Serena is not used to heels but even she will admit that the heels make the outfit look even better.

"going back to work , thankyou so much Dawn "Serena says thanking her .

"Your welcome "Dawn replies .
"Finally this office has hired a real soul "Dawn says with a smile as she sees Serena go .

::::::::::::::::::::"""""""""""::::::::::::::::

Serena takes all the photos of the recent photoshoot and walks towards Ash's cabin .

She knocks the door .

"Come in "Ash answers .

"Sir, these are the outcomes of today's photoshoot.please select the ones you like ,I will send them to editor "She says .

She was about to leave his cabin but she trips on her ankle and falls down .

Ash immediately gets up from his seat and walks towards her .

"Why did you wear heels if you can't walk properly in them "Ash says to Serena with concerned voice .

"Its ok I just tripped and- "before she could finish her sentence Ash picks her up Bridal style and places her on the sofa .

"I might have Ice packs in the fridge "he says .

"It's ok I don't need them ,It doesn't hurt "Serena says .

"I didn't ask for your opinion"Ash replies .

Serena sits on the sofa and watches him .Her legs Hurt but she tries not to show it .