4. the caged Bird

Serena's POV

Serena's POV

Today is my first day at my new  office ,I don't know wether I should be happy that I easily got a job at Ketchum estates ,one of the biggest fashion company or I should feel sad because the boss of this company is probably the most irritating and arrogant person I ever met .

I sigh out of exhaustion as I look at my desk , I have been spending half an hour to arrange it and finally I finished it .

“it looks perfect”i say to myself until I hear a familiar voice behind me .

“Yeah it does” May said standing behind me with a  fresh smile on her face .

“Thanks May ”I smile at her “also Good morning ”I wish her .

“Good morning to you too Serena ”May wished me back .But before we would continue our conversation further a voice called out for me .

“Excuse me Miss Serene , I have a message for you ”the female voice said,She was Lia ,the receptionist who guided me to  my boss's cabin yesterday.

“Yes ? ”I asked her with curosity .

“this message is from boss ”lia said as she handed me a small chit .I read the cheat and I was like is my boss Crazy ?he wanted a cake with “I am stupid ,short tempered clown ”neatly written on it with cream in 30 minutes , Seriously!! .

So he is testing my patience.,I immediately got angry reading the message but soon an Idea popped up in my mind .I smirked at the idea appreciating myself for being so smart .

:::::::::::::::::::""""""""":::::::::::::::::::

Knock knock .I knocked the door of boss's cabin .

“Come in ”he answered .

I pushed the door open and entered his cabin .

“you are 1 minute late Serena”He says smirking.

“Sorry” I apologised smiling innocently ,handing him the bag of cake .

I made my way to the door “Where do you think you are going ?did I ask you to leave ? ”he asks me .

“No sorry ”I apologise again smiling .he gave me a look of curiosity maybe thinking why am I apologising so much today but shrugged it away .

He removed the cake box and opened it .His eyes immediately widened by looking at what he saw written on the cake .

“My boss is stupid , short tempered clown ”it read .

“What is this ?”he asks me anger clear in his voice .

“Well you gave me the message and you wrote ‘I am....’which meant you .that is my boss ”I reply to him , giving him a wide smile .

He was beyond angry now,I could see that .He threw the cake and got up from his chair walking towards me with anger .
I actually felt quite scared looking at him . I walked backwards to maintain distance between us but he didn't stop , he kept on walking towards me until my back hit the wall .he kept walking towards me until he was dangerously close to me .