7. Buy 1 get 1 free

No one's POV

No one's POV

Ash is bubbling like a lava waiting to explode. How dare Miette insult Serena ? He thinks.

He gets up from his chair and heads out .Somehow the idea of Serena almost leaving the office is unsettling him. He doesn't know the reason why but he has to do something.

He goes to the shooting area and asks everyone to go out so he could talk with Miette.

What do you want Miette? What did you say to Serena ?He asks Miette .

Miette looks at him and gives him a predicting smile .

“Awww ,is someone angry? I wonder why ”She mocks .

“Listen Miette , she is my employee and I can't bare anyone insult my employees without any reason.they work hard for the company.” Ash says trying to sound calm .

“Is that the only reason?I don't think so ”Miette replies .

“I am warning you don't do it again ”Ash clenches his fist .

“Thats attraction  Ash ,you are just attracted to her body .these are common male instincts. I know you love me .look at me I have 10 times better body than her...So you don't need to say anything on her behalf ”Miette says .

“Miette you are sick .What are you talking about?”Ash yells at her .

Miette now stops smiling and comes close to Ash .

“Listen Ash ,this all  better be a temporary or else you know what I can do .It's best for you to marry me or else I will destroy you and your company ”Miette says and walks out of the shooting area .

Ash just stands there feeling powerless. He needs to protect Serena from Miette. He can't let Serena quit her job .he wanted to take Revenge from her remember?that was the point of recruiting her .

Suddenly he gets an idea. he can promote Serena to be his  personal assistant! She will be around him most of the time ,that way Miette won't get a chance to Insult her .

Miette might get a little mad but a couple of gifts and compensation should work .he thinks .

:::::::::::::::::::""""""""""::::::::::::::::::

Serena takes her Coffee from the coffee maker and walks towards her desk.

She notices that there is a nicely decorated letter kept on her desk. Her eyes sparkle at the beauty of it .she pick ups the letter and reads it .

Congratulations!!you have been promoted for excellence performance.....she keeps on reading .

Her salary will be almost doubled and many other benefits.

Post - Ash Ketchum's PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

After reading that Serena spits out the coffe she was drinking due to shock .