5. A Fashion crime

No one's POV

No one's POV

“What an exhausting day it has been”Serena sighs as she walks home .

“But I know I can do this ,I have to do this ”. Serena Imagine getting your salary ,You can pay for your Mom's medications ,get a better appartment in better neighborhood and save some money for Sherwin's education. She smiles to herself at the thought.

Suddenly she recieves a phone call ,from her aunt.

“Hello”? She says .

“Hello Serena ,How are you child ”?her aunt asks .

I am great ,she replies .

“I wanted to ask you dear that Can I pick up Sherwin today ? Because she has school tomorrow”Her aunt asks .

“Yes ofcourse”Serena replies sadly .

Sherwin lives at her aunt's house because Serena wants her to grow up in a good environment and also learn in a good school . that's why she doesn't live with Serena and her Mother but sometimes comes to visit when she has holidays as she misses them .

“You know aunty I got a good job right ,After I receive my Salary I am planning to get a new appartment on rent ,After that maybe I will shift Sherwin here with us ”She says .

“No problem dear ,take your time ”her aunt replies .

“Thankyou so much,Bye ”Serena says and cuts the call .

::::::::::::::::::""""""""":::::::::::::::::::::

Serena goes to her room and sits on her bed .

She thinks of the time when her father was alive .they were a happy family .her father used to work in a bank .both of her parents pampered them as much as they could but everything changed after that accident .she lost her father ,her mother lost her job ,they had to shift houses. that's why Serena sent her younger sister to her Aunt .

She checks the calendar, still so many days to get paid .

Serena gets ready for her night shift at a caffe , her part-time job .

::::::::::::::::::""""""""""":::::::::::::::::

“One hot chocolate with extra whipped cream”.A customer orders .

“I will get it sir ”Serena replies and start preparing the drink .

“Here you go ”she says and serves the drink on the table .

“Thankyou ”the customer says .

“your welcome sir ,enjoy”.she says and leaves .

Serena is cleaning her counter while she sees a familiar figure entering the shop ....Ash Ketchum.

She instantly sits beneath her counter to hid her face .

“Serena what's wrong? One of her co- worker Lillie asks .