Sushi Date

Context~

Dream and George go to a sushi restaurant for their first date (the on that they were talking about on stream that one time) after being just friends for years.

TW'S: no tw's :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream POV:

I patiently wait for George to show up to our date I asked him to go on last Monday. He was meant to be here by now but he got lost on the way here. To be honest, I don't mind. But I will tease him for it later. I've ordered our drinks, knowing George would want either a soda or apple juice, of course I went for apple juice. I send George one more text message

Dream: George hurry up im lonely :((

George: I think im almost there? probably not tho lol

-flashback-

I enter Georges apartment with the spare key I have. "Hey George!" I say, walking in and smiling down at the boy on the couch. He jumps, obviously suprised with me showing up without telling him. "Dream! You never told me you were coming" He said, slightly raising his voice. I laugh at his stupid face, not long after he joins in with the laughter. "Anyways, um George?" I ask, nervousness lacing my voice. George calms his laughing and smiles softly at me, waiting me to continue. I move to sit on the couch, then turn my body to fully face the small boy in front of me. The small cute boy. I really want to kiss him. Instantly my cheeks turn bright pink as the thought crosses my mind. "You okay Dream? Your cheeks are very pink" George teases with a smirk. "Shut up dork! I'm trying to say something" I say, my cheeks slowly turning back to their normal colour. "Okay, George" I pause, gulping. "Do you want to go to that new sushi place that opened down the street, not far from here? Maybe like next Tuesday?" I shyly said.

Georges cheeks flush for a brief second, before his smirk returns. "Dream! Are you asking me to go on a date with you?" He teases me for the second time. "U-Uh maybe..?" I stutter. I was half expecting George to start laughing at me, but what I didn't expect was for George to cup my cheeks and force me to look at him. "Aw Dream, it's cute when you get all flustered" George says softly, squishing my cheeks. Of course, this makes my cheeks go more redder than before but I don't break eye contact with George. He coos at my red cheeks "It's a date" He says with a knowingly smile.

-end of flashback-

The door of the restaurant opens and I look over to see my best friend standing there. I watch him look around for a second before his brown eyes lands on me, instantly making contact with mine. He stares for a while longer until a warm smile spreads across his face. He swiftly makes his way over to me and takes the seat opposite me in the booth. "I see you found the restaurant then" I say smirking at him. His cheeks flush pink for a second "It's not my fault I got lost! And you didn't exactly help dumbass" He says crossing his arms and giving me a playful glare. I wheeze and slam the table while George lets out quiet giggles "Dream! You're being so loud! We're going to get kicked out before you try actual good sushi for the first time idiot!" George says, reaching out to put a hand on my shoulder. "I cant help it!" I say pausing and taking a breath to calm down "You're so cute" I mumble under my breath. But George definitely heard me. "W-whatever, lets just order our food" He says, now looking down at the menu, with even redder cheeks. "Aw you're blushing again Georgie" I coo at him. He ignore me and shakes his head with amusement.

A few minutes past of comfortable silence then Georges head perks up. "What do you think you're going to order?" He asks softly, looking at me. I lift my head up and make eye contact with him. I can feel my cheeks heat up and my breathing hitches. "Dream?" He asks again, I realise I've been staring for far too long. "U-uh yeah, I don't really know what's good and what's not" I stutter, embarrassing myself even more. George only giggles in response, then moves from his seat across from me and sits directly next to me. I pretend it doesn't affect me but in reality it does. The warmth radiating off of his body brings me comfort and I never want him to move. George leans into my side more, then points to items on the menu. To be honest, I'm not really listening to anything he's saying. How could I? He's too adorable to focus on anything else. His voice is so soothing.