Introduction

Hi! My name is Y/N, and this is my story.

It was a normal Saturday morning. I woke up, ate, sent my best friends Ava and Stacy twenty-thousand memes...

But unlike other Saturdays, I was expecting something.

A couple of weeks ago, I had call-backs to audition for season 2 of the Netflix show, Umbrella Academy. I went for the part as Olive, Number Five's love interest. When I found out I was going to be auditioning for the show, I was very excited. The Umbrella Academy is Ava, Stacy's and I favorite tv show. I've now been waiting for a response, which probably won't come. But, you never know.

-Umbrella Academy Addicts-

Ava
Stacy
Y/N

Stacy: Heyyy!

Ava: Any updates on the Audition?!

Y/n : Ava!! I keep telling you. No! 😂

Ava: Sorry I'm just so excited!!

Stacy: Yeah! We want you to be famoussss

Y/n : loll

Read

7 minutes later

Ava: OMG

Stacy: I'm eating lol what happened

Y/n: WHAT?

Ava: Check. Your. Instagram.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Did I get hacked?! I started panicking, quickly opening Instagram. I went to my page and... Nothing changed. Huh? I pull up messages again.

Y/n: What are you talking about???

Ava: Check your notifications

Y/n: Okay...?

I rolled my eyes, pulling up Instagram again. Says 2 new followers.

Aidanrgallagher started following you!

HOLY SH!-

I slap my hand to my mouth. DID AIDAN JUST FOLLOW ME?! Wait... does this mean I got the part?! Omg! Omg! Om- Of course I didn't get the part. He probably just followed me because he feels bad. But still, He followed me!! I quickly pull up my messaging app again.

Y/n: OMG

Stacy: What omg

Ava: I KNOW RIGHT

Y/n: IM ABOUT TO CRY

Stacy: SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S HAPPENING!!

Ava: OUR HUSBAND FOLLOWED Y/N!!!

....

Stacy: OHIDIHSDWihPHGGIQWPIUIUSUIGWQIOMGEOE_}UAJSIBIKHUPOQGYFDFSITDFOUGDBJHOUIGBEGJUH

"Y/N!" Called my mom, downstairs.

"Coming!" I shouted back from my room. I hop off my bed and walk downstairs. My mom shoves her phone to my ear. I roll my eyes before speaking. "H-Hello?"

"Hello, Y/N."

Its my acting manager. She doesn't sound too happy.

"Another failed role?" I ask, sounding annoyed.

"Sorry, Y/N, but I wanted to tell you that... YOU GOT THE ROLE OF UMBRELLA ACADEMY!"

I looked at my mom, speechless. She has a big smile on her face, as she jumps up and down clapping.

It takes a second to set in... then a huge smile takes over my face and I start screaming.

"OH MY GOD AHHHH" I quickly hang up the phone... sorry not sorry!

"When are we leaving?!" I ask, joy filled my voice.

My mom's smile dies down, as quickly as it came.

"Sweetie... I can't come with you." She told me, grabbing my hand.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Flower, you know we are low on money right now. And I need to stay for my job." She told me, a weak, sad smile on her face.

"O-oh." Is all I say. I know she's proud of me... but why couldn't she come? It didn't seem fair.

"But," She breaths, the smile appearing again. "I'm going to give you a thousand dollars, for your plane, the hotel.."

"Thank you so much, mom!" I give her a hug. I'm really going to miss her.

She took a deep breath, before pulling away. "You should get packing, your flight leaves tomorrow."

I smile. "Okay! Eeek!" I squeal, running up the stairs.

Here we go!

Authors note:

Hey guys! Welcome to the introduction of this book! I hope you enjoy the series so far! This wasn't my best work, because I was kind of rushed. But I am going to try to make this book as close as possible to the actual acting industry and that stuff. Because, I myself used to be an actress, so I know a thing or two. Anyways, enjoy.