~CHAPTER FOUR:Escape from Death. ~

When I woke up, I felt light and I sprang up to my feet -thanks to my gymnastics class- and Cera woke up too and she yawned.
       I made a backpack from what I can find like:vines,twigs,sticks,rubber tree glue and strong leaves, I learnt  all this when I to 'camp Nature's in Greendale -where we moved from to Riverdale.
       I put everything I needed inside which includes the remaining pop-up fruits, a long vine to act as a rope -if needed- ,a gem purse I made, the water pouch, the map and the bag that Nel gave me in case I need it.
       I strapped the backpack onto my back and I looked victoriously at Cera and she squealed and I smiled,i could tell she is ready to go.
       I took a solid step and at that moment I heard a thunderous roar and the ground shook and then I said to Cera who apparently wasn't listening "We better get going before you-know-who comes".
        I and Cera walked and walked till we reached a big tree and I dropped my backpack and sank down at the bottom trunk of the tree and rested for a while. I thought about my family, my books, my library, my friends -back in Greendale -,how the new school will be like and my reports and researches.
       I rested my head on the bark to have a nap when suddenly I heard the shuffling and ruffling of leaves and a rain of leaves falling on me, Cera stood up immediately and she starts to growl while facing the tree, I also stood up suddenly, I grabbed the backpack and I moved at a far length and I saw a pterodactyl resting on the tree, I carried Cera, strapped my backpack silently  and I put my hand over Cera's mouth and pressed my lips together and I began to move backwards slowly and silently.
As I moved backwards, I stepped on a stick and the reptile woke up, I was petrified ,I tried to run but I tripped and fell down, the reptile flew down -it was as big as a jet air plane - and roared at me, I screamed and I put my arm over my eyes, before I knew it, about four Velociraptors came running and they jumped on the pterodactyl and they fought, I stared for a second and stood up, grabbed Cera and ran as fast as I can before the winner faces me. I ran until I reached the water fall which was not that far.
     As I approached the waterfall, I entered a grassland and laid down flat and I panted up and down heavily, I could hear my heart beating fast and loud and I waited for it return to its normal rhythm, I looked at the corner of my eyes and saw Cera playing and rolling around in the grass and I turned my head to her and said

          "How are you not scared right now? " with shivering in my voice,

I looked up and saw the beautiful sight of the waterfall, I exclaimed "WOW", I saw the boat, I was very happy and relieved and I ran towards it with Cera running behind me.