~CHAPTER SEVEN: Love in Paradise.~

It's a new day and it's time to save the world.
   We all woke up one after the other, I woke up last because of the nightmare I had. We took some time to get prepared because we took turns using the bathroom.
We realized that this quest is not just an escape plan but a mission to save this wonderful world.

   While I was packing some equipment into my backpack, I saw Conner coming towards me and my nervousness came back but I stayed cool. A dialogue formed:

Conner: What's up ( he smiled in a cute way).

Me: Nothing, just packing (my cheeks were pink while I could feel the butterflies in my tummy gets bigger).

Conner: so...what happened last night?
(His eyes beamed towards my face and I felt my heart dropped).

Me: what? La...last night? wh...what...what do you...mean? (I gulped, looked away and I hid my face) (we both sat down) I don't know what you're talking about.

Conner: Look(he shifted my chin with his finger to look at his face) you don't have to lie to, you can trust me and I'm a very good listener.(he gave a bewitching smile and moved closer to me).

Me: Okay (I breathe down heavily) I had a nightmare (the last word fell into a whisper).

Conner: What's it about? (he looked into my eyes and I was lost again).

Me: i...i...i saw you guys and I my family in cages over a hot steaming volcano and the T. Rex king's shadow, I tried to save you both but I couldn't, you went farther away from me, I moved closer but I couldn't save you guys.

(i buried my face in my hands and sniffled) (Then he held my hands and he had a warm, soft touch and I flinched).

Conner: It's okay, i...i mean, we believe in you, you can do it but not alone, we are all here to help you, so you won't be alone in this battle against the king, we assure you. (he smiled showing his white teeth).

Me: Thanks, I feel so much better with you...huh...i mean with all of you around.

I smiled too and I saw him gazing at me, into my eyes, I met his blue eyes and then he started to lean slowly to my face and I froze, my mind went blank and then we heard a slight cough behind us and we both slight cough behind us and we both stood up suddenly

Me and Conner: I...Isabel, we were just...
(We looked at each other and our faces turned red and we looked away).

Conner: I better go, I guess I'll see you later.

Me: OK, la...later (he went to Adam).

Isabel: (she jerked me slightly from the back with her shoulder) looks like he likes you (she giggled).

Me: How can you tell? (I smiled and folded my arms).

Isabel: He's my brother, I noticed him staring at you everytime since you appeared on shady shores and also when we got to the cave, the vibe was strong, and I also noticed the way you always get nervous and blushy when he's around you (she smiled and tickled my chin with a finger) I could tell because it was so obvious and also back home, he told me about a cute girl with violet coloured hair that was new in the neighborhood and when we saw you,  we were both surprised and I knew it was you.

Me: (I was flattered and I smiled) wait, what? He is your brother?(I was amazed) so are guys like twins or something?

Isabel: Not exactly, he is just one year older than me.

    Then Anna yelled from behind "Guys, Let's go, the day is not getting any earlier ".

Isabel: we better get going.

Me: Right.

   I strapped my backpack on my back, I carried Cera and we headed out.