~CHAPTER TEN: The End of an Era(Part Two).~

We were led into the throne room and put before a figure who appears to be wearing a scaly robe and a crown of horns and teeth.

T. Rex King: Welcome to my Empire, children.

Me: (In a furious tone) This is not an empire, Dinosaurs are supposed to be cherished but you turned place into a Dinosaur Penitentiary. We are here to stop you.

Isabel: yes, your reign of terror on this beautiful world is over.

Maricelle: we already set the dinosaurs free from your device-thingy.

Conner: So give up now.

T. Rex King: (He laughed hysterically and we were all confused, he stood up from the throne sharply and his expression changed that we were all scared)  I see, looks like we have to teach our new guest some manners (He signalled to the mutants) put them in cages, next to our guest(He turned away from us and chuckled evilly).

     We were put in cages over the pits and the bridges between the cages and the floor was taken away.

Nelson: Children? How come?

Me: We were captured but I have a plan (I whispered and I turned to the king) Who are you and what do you want to do with these dinosaurs (I yelled at him angrily).

King: Oh poor girl. Back home, I was a loser, an under appreciated inventor, people took me for a joke, even my girlfriend Megan whom I trusted dumped me like a pile of trash and went with my brother, also...

Adam: (He used his eyes to scan him from up to down and he rolled his eyes) yeah, I don't blame her(He gave a smile of ridicule).

Conner: (He yawned to signify a bored expression and he ran his fingers through his hair) I don't think we have interest in your sob story.

T. Rex King: (He appeared unmoved) Anyway, I'll make sure Riverdale gets the first hit. See that device (He pointed to a machine that was outside that looked like a time machine and beside it was a giant magnet. Then he moved around facing all of us and demonstrating) Why wait for the second end of this world, when I can bring 'The End' my self.
     (He laughed out loud in a sinister way).

Isabel: You are indescribably insane (She wanted to grab him through the cage but he moved back).

Anabel: humm...Newsflash, you'll also destroy your self, dummy (She folded her arms).

Maricelle: Why bring this world into destruction when you still want to destroy Riverdale.

King: (He chuckled without showing his teeth) First of all, I want to make Riverdale pay for all the shame and humiliation they've made pass through, I wanted to invade the town with mutant dinosaurs but because of you meddling kids, I had a better idea. I've calculated the range of the destruction and I've spent days studying this place. The portals that brought you here are called 'Zader tubes', they were created by the early scientists to first transport the reptiles to the modern world to study and strive but they decide not to separate them from their natural habitat not to cause any form of modern world destruction. So I've located the nearest tube.

Me: But...but...that's at my...my...house.
    (I started to panic and my breathing was quicker and my heart was beating faster than usual, but then I suddenly remained calm).

T. Rex King: (He cleared his throat after drinking a cup of water and he laughed) Sorry little girl, once this world starts exploding it will destroy all known tubes in this world, thereby transferring destruction to every angle (He laughed even louder).

Me: But what if there are more Zader tubes around the world?

T. Rex King: oh...then it's a win-win, it'll save me the stress.