~CHAPTER FIVE:Relieving encounter.~

I approached the boat and I entered it, I sat down and it dawned to me that I can't sail a boat, I grumbled -disappointed- that I can't sail a boat.
    The boat was of a sophisticated fashion, it had a sail with a design that screamed "DOOM" and a big red button that keeps flashing and it says "DO NOT TOUCH",i couldn't resist the flashing light of the button so I pressed it and It jerked and the sail straightened up and Cera who was having a nap next to me was scared, the engine of the boat revved and it moved forward towards the waterfall,i tried to control the boat but it had no steering wheel, so I became scared that the boat may drown.

      I carried Cera and hugged her tightly, due to my recklessness my hand hit a lever at the side of the boat and something like a glass shield covered the boat and it went through the waterfall, I was stunned and I thought "What Technology ".

       I looked inside my backpack and I brought out the map, "we are now on shady shores, but I don't see any company, do you? " I said to Cera but she shaked her head.

      The boat opened back when it reached the shores, I carried Cera off and I also got off and the boat went back. I dusted my clothes because I was wearing a pink and black mini skirt and a whitish shirt with a baby pink sweater vest with pink and black leather boots that reached the middle of my legs. And also any people that Nel said I was meeting, I'm gonna make a good impression and I also dusted my hair and brushed my fingers through it to tame it and for it to stay straight because it was a mess, at the corner of my eyes, I saw Cera tilting her head and staring at me adorably and I smiled.

        I walked towards the trees and I spotted something moving among the bushes, I grabbed Cera and I hid in the nearest bush and scanned around.

     While I was hiding , something or someone poked me with a stick, I slowly turned my neck and I saw bright brown eyes staring back at me, I jumped out in fear and about five kids - two dudes and three girls - who were about my age walked out of the shadows and a girl pointed a pointy stick at me, while I was holding Cera she was growling at them, I put her down and another girl said

"Who are you and what are you doing on shady shores? ", and I replied

"My name is Violet and I'm on my way to Triassic cove and Nelson Jones told me that I'll meet some people, please I come in peace ",

      They dropped their sticks and introduced their selves. The same girl said

"I'm Isabel and this is Conner, Maricelle, Anabel and Adam " and I replied

"Hi, it's nice to meet you. How did you all get here? ",

"The same way you got here", said a slightly tall boy who leaned against a tree with his arms folded and one leg on the tree trunk and he walked towards me with his hands in his pants pockets , he had a slightly muscular body with firm shoulders and cool midnight black hair that reached to his forehead and covered his crystal sky blue eyes a little and down to the back of his neck, he was so cute that my heart skipped a beat and I almost melted,his name was Conner and I replied

"Hum... I... I... I'm... Hum...okay " I stammered dreamily, He smiled at my admirable stammering and my cheeks suddenly turned warm and red.

A Dialogue formed:

Me: (I faced them) So... you guys also had encounters with a few Dinosaurs too.

Adam: (He was also tall like Conner, cute but not as dreamy as Conner, he had brown eyes and long brown hair as long as Conner's) Yeah, pretty much but we're glad you're here beautiful (he winked at me and I smiled and a girl slapped the back of his head) OUCH! ISABEL!

Isabel: Sorry about ...him, He is flirty so ignore him. Nel told us about you, so we waited here for you (She was about my exact height with a long raven-coloured hair and purple coloured eyes).