(4) The fight and tattoos

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Eric's pov~

This girl was completely Insane. She had given four a black eye which I wish I could have seen happen the evidence was enough to send me close to a fit of laughter. I decided she would fight Peter as she had pissed me of with her mouth. She was a strong fighter but she was also afraid. I would say she stood a fair chance but Peter was a lot stronger. She needed to hit first for her to gain an advantage. She stepped into the ring but before she started she began taking her shirt off.
"Ooh stiff take it off!" Peter called. I growled lowly and only four seemed to notice luckily.
"Oh no put it back on!" He taunted as she took her shirt off revealing her toned physique. This shocked most of the initiates as she was an abnegation transfer.
"Begin!" I called and she lunged throwing herself at him. It took him by surprise and she managed to land a few hard hits to his stomach but he grabbed her long hair and slammed her to the ground laying above her. Punching her a few times. Her gaze wondered as she looked like she was about to black out.
"Damn, bet this isn't the last time we'll be in this position." He taunted pinning her hands above her head. She grunted before head butting him hard causing his Nose to gush blood. She laughed as she landed a hard smack against his jaw as he lurched back cursing at the pain. She jumped onto him and knocked him clean out. You could tell the fight had done a number on her. She stumbled up as the crowd cheered for her. She smiled but her eyes rolled back as she passed out. As she was the last to fight we dismissed everyone to lunch.All the initiates went without a second thought looking forward to the pudding no doubt.
"I'll take her you go eat." Four said walking towards me.
"It's fine, you did the run with them this morning I will take her to the infirmary." He knew I wouldn't be moved on the topic so he let me go. I could feel him boring holes in the back of my head until we were out of view.
♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

Arabella's pov~
I wake up with a pounding filling my head. That was going to be annoying. I looked around to see the infirmary. I soon notice Eric checking over all the initiates before turning back to me.
"Your friends should be at the tattoo Parlour. They stopped by to look for you after four told them I had taken you to the infirmary." I smiled. Four was looking out for me.
"Whats up with you and four?" He asked his face turning back to stone.
"Oh nothing. Just friends I guess. Though I'm not sure we classify as friends so much." I laugh awkwardly as i stood wobbling a little before finding my footing.
"You should go find your friends." He said. I nodded quickly thanking him for taking me here. I then rushed up to the tattoo parlour.

I quickly found tris amongst the others. Hugging her glad she seemed alright.
"How are you feeling?" She nodded responding with a quick 'alright'.
I walked over to the wall of tattoos deciding on what one to get. I look to see a rather large string of roses. I walked over to see tori the lady who did my aptitude test and sit down showing her the one I want.
"For a first one that's rather large? You sure?" I nod.
"It's going to take an hour, where do you want it?" She asks.
"My hip please." I pull down my trousers and lift my shirt laying on my side.
"Tori, what was wrong with my test results?" I ask. She seems caught off but goes back to the tattoo.
"Your results where inconclusive. But you didn't need to know that. I knew from the look on your face you were choosing dauntless. You look like him you know, your brother." I smile.
"What does it mean to have inconclusive test results?" I ask.
"Well you don't fit into one faction Bella. Your choices were mixed for each faction you didn't really have a strong winner." She smiled at me weakly as she was almost finished.
"Also, you can't tell anyone. Not even your brother. And especially not Eric. He's dangerous Bella, be careful." I nodded to her but still not quite understanding. Sure he could be a jerk but dangerous?
"Ok you're all done." She says. The shop was closing in about three hours meaning it was about 9. I left the shop and made my way to the pit we're all my friends where drinking to celebrate there first fights.
"Ayeeee. Let's see it then?!" Christina called. I walked towards them and pulled my jeans down on one side my hoodie stopping anyone from seeing anything.
"Dude that's awesome. What's it for?" Will asked.
"Well my mother would take me to this really special part of the woods near abnegation and I remember the roses always being her favourite thing to look at. It reminded me of her I guess." Everyone's shared a look of condolence before moving back to let me sit down.
"Let's get this party starteddd!" I called. Tonight was going to be a happy night.