7

A/N: Hopefully you're enjoying so far!!! Thank you for reading, it means a lot to me :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

💬 Twenty questions, we tell the truth 💬

The next thing the singer knows, they're wrapped up in one of those scratchy hotel blankets in the corner of the couch, a mess of tangled legs and uncomfortable fabric, but Taylor wouldn't have it any other way.

They're giggling like teenagers again, and Taylor can't even remember the last time she had this much fun with a friend. But she wouldn't tell Karlie that, just in case she'd scare her away. They've known each other for barely 4 days after all. So for now, she just settles on fending off the recurrent blush that keeps creeping up her neck from their close contact.

"Hey, I don't think we ever finished twenty questions," Karlie brings up after telling Taylor a story about how she accidentally fell off the runway after wearing heels that were 2 sizes too big. Taylor had almost died of laughter right then and there.

"Oops, guess not. I guess we got a little... distracted," Taylor responds with a bubbly giggle.

"I never did get a timeout, did I?" Karlie jokes, raising one perfectly-shaped eyebrow.

"Watch your tone."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. It's your turn anyway."

Taylor nods slowly, thinking of a simple question. The only thing she actually wants to ask the model is 'You don't happen to be into girls, do you?' or maybe something corny like 'Are you single and looking?' But instead, she decides to ask Karlie how she prefers her steak, as stupid as that question is. At least she'd know if Karlie ever came over for dinner or something.

"Actually I'm vegan," she states matter-of-factly.

"Seriously? No meat at all?" Taylor questions incredulously, staring at her with undeniable disbelief. How does someone live like that? Taylor would last maybe 3 days and then start binge-eating every available string of bacon in the house.

Karlie shakes her head once and says, "None. It's much healthier and honestly, the food sometimes tastes a lot better."

"Right, okay."

"You don't believe me?"

"Nope."

"Hmmm... well, I guess I'll have to convince you with an amazing vegan meal," she says with a shrug.

"As much as I'd like that, we just ate, like, ten boxes of takeout," the singer reminds her with a short laugh.

Karlie swats Taylor's shoulder gently. "I meant another night, genius."