𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟹, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟹

'I still remember third of December

Me in your sweater, you said it looked better

On me, than it did you...'

Jisung POV

"Are you cold?" Minho hyung asked, and I nodded weakly. "Here." He handed me his favorite sweater.

"Thanks, hyung. But isn't this your brothers?" I asked. He responded with a nod.

"Yeah. When he was leaving for college he gave it to me, telling me to never forget him. He used to wear it in high school, so it might be a bit big on you. It's still big for me."

I slipped the soft gray material over my head and smiled. It smelled just like Minho hyung. "You miss your brother a lot, don't you." I teased, and his face turned bright red.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mhm~" I hummed sarcastically and took a sip of my hot chocolate. 

"It... it looks good on you." He complimented me. 

I gasped dramatically. "Really?" He nodded in confirmation.

"Better than it ever will on me." He muttered to himself, but I still heard it. 

I giggled and stared at the shiny Christmas tree in front of us. It was a tradition for us to hang out at my place during the final countdown for Christmas, spending our days playing Monopoly and drinking an immense amount of hot chocolate. The fireplace was crackling, and our stockings were already hanging above the fireplace, ready for it to be filled by the Santa both hyung and I both knew didn't exist anymore. 

Minho hyung laughed, and I turned to him, confused about what he found funny.

"Here," He wiped his thumb over my top lip. "You had whipped cream on your mouth." I felt my lips tug into a smile.

I expected Minho hyung to pull away, but he didn't. He just... stayed there, his face two inches away from mine as he stared into the depths of my soul.

Okay, maybe not that deep but you know what I mean. He was like s t a r i n g at me and for a second I thought I had something else on my face.

Instead, he slowly pressed his lips onto mine and I immediately melted in his touch. I was expecting this kiss for a while now, it was long overdue. I kissed back, swiping my tongue on his bottom lip, and tasted a slight flavor of hot chocolate that lingered in his mouth.

And that... was the sixth kiss we've ever shared.