𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

Unknown: is this jisung?

J.One: yes... who's this?

Unknown: hey i'm Changbin. Channie hyung probably mentioned me before.

J.One: how do u have my number

Unknown: channie hyung gave it to me

J.One: ... and how do i know ur not some stalker

Seen

J.One: omg did u just leave me on seen

J.One: oi, send me a picture of urself to prove ur not a stalker. Channie hyung showed me ur picture before

Unknown: ... *sigh*

Unknown: a photo of me AND hyung together to prove to you i'm not a stalker

J.One: ohhh ur the pizza dude

Unknown: what-? Pizza?

J.One: nothing :D

J.One: do you have a stage name? Mine's J.One

Unknown: yoh. It's spearb

Unknown has been changed to SpearB

J.One: cool. I'll ttyl i'm in class

SpearB: ight. Bye

Jisung turned off his phone and slid it into his back pocket.

"Mr. Han!" Jisung's English teacher, Mr. Nam boomed. The poor boy jumped out of his seat, surprised. "Do you know where Mr. Hwang is?"

Jisung shook his head. "He was here earlier during lunch and then he disappeared."

Mr. Nam sighed. "Alright then. I'm marking him absent. Let's get started with today's lesson." Jisung's attention began to drift away from the lesson, as he already knew about conjunctions and interjections.

'Where is Hwang Hyunjin? He said he was gonna go for a quick walk before coming to class. He better not get in any trouble.'

He glanced at the empty soccer field through the window and realized that it wasn't empty. There were two people standing in the middle, and Jisung let out a small gasp. It was Hyunjin. He could recognize his tall friend's hair anywhere. His long, golden locks were what Jisung used to find his best friend when he got lost in the crowded hallways.

And was the other person... Minho hyung? Jisung's eyes grew as big as saucers as he tried to figure out what was going on.

It looked as though they were arguing about something, but the field was too far away for Jisung to see. 'They're probably just talking about something.' He thought. As he was about to turn his head, he noticed something.