𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼

Jisung POV

I took a deep breath. This was it, I'm gonna come out to Minho hyung.

"H-hyung..." I tugged on the sleeve of the older boy's school blazer awkwardly and he turned to me and smiled.

"Jisung! Heather, this is Jisung, my best friend. Jisung, this is my new friend, Heather. We're seat partners in Biology." I waved awkwardly towards the girl. She was really pretty, with long black hair and big bright eyes. She totally looked like Minho hyung's type. 

"Hey."

"Hey yourself." She responded with a soft smile. The three of us fell into silence and Minho hyung finally cleared his throat to break the awkwardness. 

"Well uh... Heather, I'll see you around."

"Bye." Heather waved goodbye to Minho hyung before walking away down the hall. He looked at me with a smile, but not before giving the girl one last glance. 

I noticed.

"What's up Sungie?" I blushed at the nickname. They're probably just friends. Right?

"I need to tell you something. Can we go somewhere private?"

"Sure. I know a place." Minho hyung grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway and into the band storage room.

I looked around the dark and dusty room and smiled.

"So, what'd you want to tell me?" He asked me, snapping me out of my trance.

"Oh uh..." I stared down at my feet and fiddled with my thumbs. "Please don't hate me but... I'm... I'm bi."

"Bi... as in..."

"Bisexual." I scratched the back of my neck, waiting for him to push me away, call me disgusting and other words I heard from my other friends. Instead, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my figure.

"Thank you... thank you for taking the courage to tell me. I don't care what you choose to be, you're still my best friend. Are you okay? How did your parents react?" Minho hyung asked.

I nodded weakly. "I'm okay. My parents were really accepting, and a couple of friends are distancing themselves from me, but I was expecting it."

"That's okay cause you have me and Hyunjin." Minho hyung released me from his warm hug and I smiled.

"Thanks, hyung."

--

"Jisung, I think you and Hyunjin might have to eat by yourselves. I offered to give Heather a tour of the school campus since she's new." Minho hyung said apologetically.

"It's no big deal. Go have fun." I waved at him and he grinned.

"Thanks so much, Ji. I'll see you after school." I watched him run off without waiting to hear my goodbye and with a small sigh, I made my way to the cafeteria by myself.

"JISUNG!" I saw a tall and lanky figure launch themselves toward me, and I braced myself for the impact.

As expected, I felt two long arms wrap around me. "Umf-" I grunted.

"Where were you earlier? I was looking for you but I saw you go into the band storage room with Minho hyung-" I cupped my hand over Hyunjin's mouth before he could say something embarrassing.

"Shut up. I had to talk to Minho hyung about something." I hissed. He made an 'okay' sign with his fingers, and I released him.

"Oh... was it about that?" Hyunjin asked.

I furrowed my brows. "Yes it was, now let's go. I'm hungry."

"Gosh, so bossy," Hyunjin grumbled, but he trudged along next to me.