𝙰𝚞𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝟶𝟻, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾

Hyunjin POV

"You're glaring again," I said to Jisung and he snorted.

"I'm not glaring, I'm just trying out this new thing I saw on TV last night where if you stare at something or someone for long enough, laser beams shoot out of your eyes and shoot the person you're staring at-" He sighed and broke his gaze from the girl.

"Yeah, I'm glaring." Jisung grabbed his iced americano and aggressively took a sip. "And before you judge me for glaring, think about it. When's the last time Minho hyung actually sat with us during lunch? He always sits with that girl now."

I laughed at his sudden confession. "Is Hannie jealous?" I jokingly poked his cheek and he scowled.

"I just don't get why he would make excuses to sit with her. If he wants to eat with her, all he has to do is tell us. If he makes excuses, it just makes us feel bad."

I leaned onto the table and stared at the latter. "I guess you're right." Jisung didn't respond and continued to watch Minho hyung and Heather noona talk.

"You really like him a lot, don't you," I asked in a soft whisper, but he heard me. Resting his chin on his hand, he let out a lovesick sigh.

"Is it that obvious? I mean who wouldn't like him? He's handsome, he's sweet-"

"Sweet, my ass."

"Shut up. He's a great dancer, and he's just the bEST-" He dramatically threw his head and hands back, hitting someone in the process. The girl dropped her water bottle, and it spilled everywhere.

Jisung POV

I watched as the water bottle fell towards the floor in slow motion and I was frozen still, unable to do anything. The liquid splashed all over the girl's uniform and the floor and I gasped as I realized who it was.

Heather sunbae.

"Holy shit sunbae, I'm so sorry." I immediately got up and handed her a bunch of napkins. I expected her to lash out, get mad at me, and scream. Or even worse, pretend like it was okay and smile at me, but her eyes would say otherwise.

But neither of that happened.

Instead, she gratefully accepted the napkins and began to pat herself dry, mumbling something about the dry cleaners. I saw Hyunjin get up out of the corner of my eye, and he began to clean the mess up on the floor. I suddenly felt like an idiot for just standing there.

"Oh uhm-" I bent down next to Hyunjin and began to help him.

"Don't mind me, just apologize to Heather sunbae before Minho hyung kills you." He hisses at me, and I nod obediently.

Dusting off my knees and hands, I stand back up and bow to Heather noona at a 90-degree level. "I'm so sorry sunbae. I wasn't watching my surroundings and-" I felt her hand rest on my shoulder and her soft voice flooded my ears.

"It's alright Jisung. You don't need to bow to me." I straightened my posture and scratched the back of my head with an awkward laugh.

"I'm really sorry sunbae-"

She let out a laugh. "First of all, stop calling me sunbae. Any friend of Min's is a friend of mine, so don't worry about it." I couldn't help but smile under her kind gaze. She's such an angel.

"Heather! Are you okay? What happened?" Minho hyung ran over and my smile immediately fell. This wasn't going to end well.

a/n sunbae is what someone younger calls their senior or upperclassmen so like a freshman in high school would call sophomores, juniors, and seniors "sunbae" okay bye

heather : minsungOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara