𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟾 𝙿𝚝. 𝟸

"Hyunjin! What's gotten into you?!" Jisung yelled, pulling the blonde off the brunette. Hyunjin clambered off Minho, wiped the blood off his face, and glared at Jisung.

"Why? Are you trying to protect your boyfriend?" Hyunjin asked, venom laced into his words. Jisung was shocked. "You don't deserve that brat. You deserve better than him, so don't go crying over stupid dimwits like him." He glared at Minho before looking back at Jisung.

"Ji, I love you. I've loved you ever since I first saw you hiding behind Minho hyung's back when he introduced me to you." Hyunjin held Jisung's hand in his own. "You're the most thoughtful, kind, sweetest person I've ever met in my life. You always light up my life with your smile and laugh and I can't live with this secret anymore. I know this is the stupidest way to confess, and I know you don't feel the same way about me. I won't burden you to do something you're not comfortable with, and I'm ready to hear whatever you want to say. Please, just don't waste your tears on dipshits like him." At this point, Hyunjin was sobbing, and Jisung was frozen in shock.

The poor boy wasn't ready for all of this. All he was trying to do was stop a fight, and now his best friend just confessed to him in front of his ex-crush. Jisung was fighting the tears that were threatening to spill any second.

"H-hyung..." Jisung whispered. "What is he talking about?" Minho looked at Jisung before engulfing him in a big hug. The latter felt himself leaning into his warm touch, but his arms were left dangling at his side.

"I'm so sorry Sungie... It's all my fault..." Minho whimpered into Jisung's shoulder. "I'm s-sorry..." The older boy began to cry, tightening his arms around Jisung's small frame.

"I- I don't understand. Why are you sorry?" Jisung asked. Minho sniffled and looked at him.

"I- I love you Jisung. I've loved you the moment we kissed for the first time when we were 8. The moment I saw you wear my hoodie for the first time when we were 14." Minho searched Jisung's teary eyes for a sign of resentment or anger.

When he found none, the brunette stepped closer and his lips brushed against Jisung's. Hyunjin watched in horror as Minho pressed his lips onto Jisung's. He could feel his heart being ripped out of his chest, and before he could do anything, Jisung pushed the older boy away.

"I loved you too hyung. For over ten years, I was in love with you. And you knew. You knew, and you didn't do anything about it, and I was alright with that. But then you met Heather noona. And then suddenly, me and Hyunjin didn't exist to you. I know you have feelings for Heather noona, but you played with my feelings for over a decade. I loved you hyung, a lot. But not anymore." Jisung looked over to Hyunjin. "And I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings. I've been so caught up with my love interest I never noticed yours."

Jisung sighed. "But I can't accept your feelings. Both of you. I'm sorry." He looked at Minho. "You should try talking to Heather noona."

kind of a filler chapter until the next one. sorry this was so short, i wrote this in a rush, so pls lmk if i made any mistakes tyy <3