Autism

I apologize for my uneducated understanding of what you are. It must be hard to have so many idea's that you want to bring to life with so little hours in one day. It must be difficult to be the smartest person in the room but have them mock you because your anxiety has your emotions exaggerating more then any other human being. It must be hard to have a brain wired like yours is , to feel stressed and ashamed because your eyes fill up with tears as your panic stems from little things. It must be hard to have the food you eat also effect your sleeping patterns , and your meltdowns dramatically. It must be hard not being able to go to school , not being able to speak to kids your age because their ignorant minds cannot comprehend your social disorder. It must be hard to watch your mothers ashamed eyes as you throw a tantrum , unable to control the negative emotions that comes with not having control. It must be hard not being able to handle the chaos of more then 10 people in one room because the noise they make has you overwhelmed and hyperventilating in pure heartbreaking panic. It's okay to be different , it's not your fault. You were created in his image and I see you. 0ne day you will learn to control it , there is no shame in needing help. Your skin is the same as mine , your blood is just as red as the one's flowing through the veins that are mine. I will try my best to have a kinder heart. To me , your autism is art. I will not let it set us apart.

                                -Liyah Smith