Romance

I wish you could grasp how purely my heart would love you. I don't have much to offer , no jewels , no sparkly gems , all I can do is lay my heart inside of your hands. I am not charming , I can't ever be cool. But I can speak about the environment , and I can ramble about art like it's always been in my nature. I can't sweet talk you , I can't tell you everything that you need to hear but i can nervously tell you just how deeply I truly do feel for you. I might waste your time , I wouldn't be surprised if I did but I can promise you that you'll learn lessons so valuable from me. I can't promise to be a good kisser , but i can make you taste my love on the tip of your own tongue. I am not very affectionate but I can set your skin ablaze with my raw intimacy. I will hold you close , make you feel my heart beating along to your own. I will build you a home. I can see you , like truly see you. Even the parts of you that you have shaded in dark to hide your scarred parts. I can show you colours ,make love feel like spring. I can talk to you at ungodly hours of the morning and touch your body in ways that's heavenly unholy.  I can graze my fingertips across your skin , paint art across this body that you're living in. I can wipe your tears , store them away and use them to water the garden of your soul. I can write you little letters in which I will store the very essence of my humanity , I can make my love guide you into romances insanity. Be love's fool with me.

        -Liyah Smith