Growth /part 2

I'm so different , now we're so different. I have come to understand that I can no longer waste my water on flowers and roses that never seem to bloom for me. You have tainted my love in so many different dull colours , now I see that your love is no longer worth my forgiveness and patience. Understand that even an understanding heart grows tired. I must learn the art of love again , you have made my past canvases a chaotic mess. You had me stuck for a moment or two , so loyal to the idea of you that I used my most vulnerable parts to make your broken heart complete. And when it was I whom was left incomplete , I used the pain you had caused me to build a home for myself , so unaware that I was digging a grave 6 feet deep. And from the grave grew flowers and trees , little indications of the colourful girl I would soon come to be. Your short lived love is no longer enough , I deserve more. I deserve a love that does not make my eyes and heart dance and tango in anxiety. And i will no longer seek it from you. I deserve a love as deep as the ocean and sea's and I will not settle for your puddles and streams. I deserve something beyond beautiful , I deserve something beyond you.

-liyah Smith