SFW Alphabet

Hello all! It's me, your author-san, The Ollie. I demand requests for characters for SFW alphabets. Hand them over or perish. (Remember to look at my list for characters).

A - Affection
B - Best Friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?)
C - Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How do they cuddle?)
D - Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?)
E - Ending (How would they break it off if they were to break up with their SO?)
F - Fiance(é) (How do they feel about commitment? How quickly would they want to get married?)
G - Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?)
H - Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often and how long? How do their hugs feel?)
I - I love you (How soon do they say it?)
J - Jealousy
K - Kisses (What their kisses are like, where they like them, where they like to give them)
L - Little Ones (how are they around children?)
M - Mornings
N - Nights
O - Open (How/when they start opening up)
P - Patience (What gets them angry)
Q - Quizzes (How much they remember about you)
R - Remember (Their favourite memory together with you)
S - Secure (How protective they are)
T - Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)
U - Ugly (Bad habits they have)
V - Vanity (How concerned they are with their looks)
W - Will You (How would they propose)
X - Xtra (An additional headcanon)
Y - Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)
Z - Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)