Alice x Reader x Ryō

(⚠️Warning for sex-related trauma, Panic attack.)

Our movie night was just about to start.

Everything had moved in slow motion. He tripped over the rug, sending himself sprawling into me, and toppling both of us to the floor.

His hands landed on either side of my head, keeping him from crushing me.

But the damage had been done.

For a moment, it wasn't Kurokiba Ryō that was on top of me.

I was right back there.

Back to that awful, awful place.

I can't breathe. He's on top of me. "Please, please, please make it stop," I plead. "Please, please."

I faintly feel him get off and pull me to sit up, but I can't. I can't stop now. "Please, please, make it stop," Alice kneels in front of me.

"Oh Y/n."

"Please," she wipes away the piping hot tears. "Please please."

"You're okay now," she pulls me into a hug. "It's just me and Ryō, no one is going to hurt you. We're here. You're okay."

"Please," I can hear how hoarse my voice is.

"Shh, shhh, it's okay. I'm right here," she makes a point to breathe slowly. Inhale... Exhale... Inhale... Exhale.

My breathing soon matches hers, her hands rubbing my back to ground me. I can hear her heartbeat. I can smell the results of her latest culinary creation, as well as the faintest of rose from her soap. I'm okay.

I pull away, finally grounded. Ryō's eyes show remorse, a begging question. I hold my arms out to him, and he wraps his around me tenderly. He smells of pungent spices and something seafood, and his hugs are much more clingy than Alice's. I'm safe.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. "I should have been more careful."

I take a deep breath. "It's okay now, Ryō."

"I'll make you some tea," his forehead rests against mine. Alice's hand still rubs my shoulders.

I nod, but don't let him pull away. He's warm. He's kind. He's sensitive and understanding. I'm safe with him. I'm safe. Ryō is nothing like him.

His hair tickles my skin as I finally let him pull away, and he leaves to make tea, presumably. Alice guides me to the couch, cuddling up as we turn on a movie.

Ryō returns by the time it's ready to start, giving tea to each of us. It's chamomile and kava, perfect for relieving anxiety and stress. They both curl up on either side of me, cuddling close.

I'm okay. I'm safe. I'm loved.